Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Unread December 8th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

As far as religion I am more concerned about what happens in the hear and now then the afterlife. I am way to independent to have someone tell me the proper way to live my life. We all know the difference between right and wrong so try to be on the side of right more often than not.

Religion is equal parts good and bad, just like life. There is no innocent religion which has never lied, cheat, stole or been responsible for deaths, NOT ONE. There is also no religions that haven't helped people in some way. All religions are flawed because they are all run by human beings, a flawed species.

I always thought that Romney's biggest hurdle to becoming President was his religion. Most of the other religions classified LDS as a cult and it was Billy Graham or one of those nut bags that took LDS off of there list of Cults just a week or 2 before the election. How did Romney do with the evangelical base that got GWB elected?