Thread: Newt Gingrich.
View Single Post
Unread November 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

The republicans definitely need to change or there lost. The democrats will need to change as well or both will eventually lose to a 3rd party which I personally think will be a good thing.

I personally am tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils so I didn't vote for either. I am tired of the Divided States of America and a lot of other people are starting to realize the same thing. The Congress has never had a lower approval rating so why do we keep on electing these morons?

My true hope is now they can all get together and do what is best for the country and if that happens then I will support a party again.

Congratulations to President Obama, I hope the next 4 years are filled with prosperity for the Country. I always root for every President to succeed regardless of politics, the Presidents success is always good for the Country. Anyone that would root for the President to fail is a spineless coward and should be ignored.