View Single Post
Unread October 19th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post
A guy at work said a family member in the fs mp world has made a million dollar
In this business She has worked going on 5 years claims has made over 200
Thousand every year. She says gets 10 thousand a year bonus cash from customer at valentines day and Christmas. Several give her one thousand each.
They say they have tried to get her out but like addition. She keeps promising
But continues to lie to family and work.
I believe that...easily! Bebe told me she made $20K a month cash. That is an average of 8 mongers a day 25 days a month at $100 tip per monger. She worked 6 days a week 12 hours per day and was always busy. She also said she had to tip out MMS 10% So make that an average of about 9 customers per day. Very possible. This was when she worked at Valley and that place was busy! As I mentioned before I saw Gaby leaving early one night and I asked Bebe why she was leaving early and was told she already had 18 customers and was tired! LOL Tired??? 18 mongers or 9 hours of steady pounding...it was a miracle she was able to walk out on her own!

Last edited by MPkid; October 19th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.