View Single Post
Unread October 2nd, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I truly believe it is all a grand conspiracy ALA "New World Order" and we really don't know who is dealing the cards. We only have partial information. I think we are not so much a Democracy as we are an oligarchy where big corporations with big money are making the decisions.

The American people mostly are so dumbed down that all they care about is Snookies new baby and whether Kim Kardashian is fat or thin now. The Americans are very shallow and narcissistic. They mostly don't want to know anything except "America is Great!" Why are we so "great?" I don't know we just are. Because we are free. Right?
I don't know about the grand conspiracy but it doesn't take a genius to realize we are heading in the wrong direction. The wealth of the rich has grown at an unprecedented level but the middle class is paying for it. The shrinking of the middle class is what worries me the most, it can only lead to bad things.

There will be a New World Order when the rich are so powerful that we have no other choice but to take what they give us to survive. The best way for Big Business to gain and retain power is to crush smaller business's, Wal-Mart is a good example of this. Wal-Mart can basically do what they want, the smaller super markets like Ralph's, Von's and Albertson's were trying to stop there expansion to super Wal-mart's but that failed. Now Albertson's will be closing something like 20 stores and I am sure the other's will probably be gone in 5 to 10 years if Wal-mart is not stopped.
Wal-mart is even going after electronics, we all know how bad Best Buy is doing and they are being bombarded by Wal-Mart, Costco and Amazon. Circuit City bit the dust awhile ago and Ultimate Electronics went by by and before those 2 was Tweeter that went away. Eventually Wal-mart will go hard against Costco with there Sam's club stores, it is just the natural progression.

There is no more fair competition in the US anymore, there used to be but all those regulations have either been reversed or ignored. Everything will be effected if this continues right down to health care, eventually everything gets bought up. Monopoly anyone?