View Single Post
Unread August 13th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
What I do get a laugh about is the massage parlors who do their best to keep the customers from seeing each other. They will some times have you wait in a side room until it is clear. I guess they want you to feel like you are their only customer.
I used to get that a lot at Valley Chiro back in the day. MMS would shuffle me to the side room where all the girls hung out. We would sit on the little bed in there across from the shower room. The girls used to tease me and try to grab my dick because they knew I was waiting for Bebe. They always would kid me and ask when I was gonna try them and they would say Bebe must have a special pussy! LOL BTW those that know....YES she did!