View Single Post
Unread August 2nd, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future
Default How do you like your 4-hand massage?

I had my first 4-hand massage a couple years ago. There was clearly a "teacher and student" thing going on. At first, teacher was doing all the work and student was resting her hand on my inner upper thigh, which by the way, was damned arousing. There was a lot of chatter (sorry, not that good at discerning Chinese from Korean [I know I'm now getting an eyeroll from some of you mongers]) and it was clearly instructional.

The next time, it was two novice providers who chattered about my body. Clearly they weren't being complimentary. Not terribly arousing. That was a HJ joint like the first

Then last year, I visited a small FS place where there are never more than 2 providers, and usually the same two. Both seem to like me (as a customer, of course) and I tried a 4-hand. Clearly they were competing, but since one was happy to go BB with me and the other wasn't, the competition wasn't exactly fair. I got mega teased, but when provider A positioned herself for CG, provider B touched her taint and distracted her. We had to kick provider B out of the room. Weird dynamic between them.

So I've tried it, and it seems erotic. I'm thinking of setting up a session where the second provider gets nude and just watches, standing close enough for me to fondle her tits and FIV. I think that would be pretty hot.

What's your perfect 4-hands experience?