View Single Post
Unread June 23rd, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper92552 View Post
A divorced Thai woman that is a friend of my elderly parents has mentioned to me that the next time I visit she would like a ride to the bay area to visit her son. She knows I'm married and she has met my wife. I ussually travel alone to So. Cal.. I don't know how this might work out as far as a little fun on the trip. Culturally, how open to a sexual adventure might she be? Is this a chance at a non-pro milf? Or is it best to pass on the whole idea/trip?
I had a Thai girlfriend onetime in Ventura. In a way, if I trace back the history of how I fucked my life up real bad, I can trace it to my relationship with her. It is a long story. I was married to a Chinese lady at the time and I had an extramarital fling with this Thai massage girl named Anong. Anong knew I was married, she also knew I had some money at that time. I lost it all in the end. the Thai girl did not get it though, the pissed off and vindictive Chinese wife got it all. Long story. Thai girl wanted my money for sure. Maybe she wanted me to leave my Chinese wife for her. Maybe. For sure she wanted money. I regret that relationship. One of many regrets I have. That relationship was the catalyst to series of crisis that manded me here in Los Angeles. Cast out of heaven and sent to hell. A long story. I fucked up. I gave up a very easy life for a life of eternal struggle. please, God help me. I did it for the pussy. Do you have any money brother? Do you want to keep it? Be careful my friend.

Last edited by ichi the killer; June 24th, 2012 at 01:31 AM.