View Single Post
Unread June 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking about the lies. WTF do we expect? "oh yeah Honey, it was slow today and I only had to suck off one fellow, two hj, and we thought one was LE...

I would like to think that the lying means that she either likes you enough to try and protect your feelings, or that they are smart enough to know that we just can handle the truth!

Ive become more comfortable in not being judgemental and enjoying them for what they are. I really have come to respect the nice ones and appreciate many of their difficult journeys' and life stories of a first generation immigrant.