View Single Post
Unread June 8th, 2012
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mean to seem cold, I just want to get the point across, that there is way more to life than the companionship of a woman. Besides when you do end your search for the YOUR perfect woman, she is going to want you to have independence and let her be the needy one in the relationship. Get out and compete, not just aganist other people, but compete aganist yourself, decide to do something diffrent....Race something....Run/Bike/Swim/Go carts/ Skeet Shoot..........ten million things to do! Competition is good for the spirit, and to build self esteem, we have all come from sorted childhoods, life is tooooooo short to wait around, life is also tooooooooooooo long to wait around, this is not dress rehersal, this is the real deal.... so just go for it. If you see a woman you are attracted to go and tell her that, if she she rejects it she is a dick and you know right out the gate! I had a roomate 30 yrs ago, that would go up to a woman he found himself attracted to and he would ask her ( and I quote) " I would love to make love to you, would you please abliege me?" He would recieve one of two responses.... either a slap across the face, or a nice piece of ass, he claimed 60% sucess rate. I admitt he was extreem, but we only limit ourselves. Good luck man