View Single Post
Unread January 17th, 2012
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

To all the Mongers out there,Whats up.Been on vacation to europe for a couple weeks,got back 2 days ago,from the looks of it,dint miss much,accept SG,HE CANT HELP HIMSELF,his got to preach to the rest of us ,of how he is a player in the massage scene,and the rest of us are ignorant ,that we have no clue.I like to inform you SG,YOU WRONG.Again just because you Toot your own horn does not give you the write to call out anybody.By the way,went back and looked at your posts,your experiences are strictly with asian providers ,which is not a bad thing,I use them myself from time to time.But there is a WHOLE industry out there besides the asians,you keep on saying how much you score outside of the parlors ,GOOD FOR U ,Me personly, based on you reviews,and the providers you have seen i am not impressed,All the DEE DEES, and COCOS ,of the world, come on man,GET SERIOUS.SCORE with some HOT Polish,Ukranian ,Russian,Slovakian e.t.c,25 to 35 year old ,LIKE I HAVE numerous times in and out of the parlors, then i WILL be impressed.Just because some people DONT TOOT THEIR OWN HORN, DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THEN THEME.Here is a sample , for you Asian experts,at sunkiss there are 2 girls there ,that TAKE CARE OF ME,AND MY DICK AVERY TIME.Like the saying goes, WALK softly and carry a BIG STICK.Its nice to be back,looking forward to the new year.Wishing Succes for EVERYBODY.