Thread: Newt Gingrich.
View Single Post
Unread December 17th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

No, turnover. i am no intellectual and I don't think I am a hater really. I am not a racist and I don't remember ever being accused of being a racist before. I am 1/2 German, 1/2 Japanese. Maternal grand parents from Kyoto Japan. Mother was born in San Francisco. Father was born in Saint Joseph Missouri. His parents immigrated from Germany. So why would I hate white people? Actually i am a fairly stupid guy and i know it. I don't descriminate, though i prefer my women asian or at least brunette and petite. Like my mother, i guess. We all want to fuck our mother and kill our father, right?

I have friends representative of all races. I train with a white guy at the gym sometimes. I know him from work and he asked me to train him, so we work out and I teach him stuff. At work the coworkers that I am closest to are mostly Hispanic. Just happens to be that way. I am on good terms with people of all races. I don't necesarily hate Republicans. They just have a different view point/agenda than I do.

I read about politics because that is a thing that has interested me since I was very young. I was very interested in WWII when I was a child. My family on both sides were from the "axix." I was puzzeled about the whole thing. How a few people could incite many people to do such horrendous acts on whole populations. Commit genocide. So i read and read about politics and war.

Now I read editorials. I don't read the sports page much , Sports like basketball/football/baseball have always bored the shit out of me. I do like MMA and sometimes boxing though, so i check the sports page for news about that.I like fights and war I guess.

I don't discuss politics at work because many of the people i work with are Republicans. They are doctors mostly and some nurses. Most of the doctors, by the way, are not white. Maybe 1/4 of the Doctors i work with are white. 80% of them are Republicans. I understand where they are coming from. They want to protect their wealth, which by the way is dwindling. So, they are Republicans. If I made more than 300K a year i would probably be a Republican as well. What I don't understand is "poor Republicans." Like some nurses and technologists that I know. They don't have or make much money so i think that by being Republican they are voting against their won best interest.

I don't need to get into fights with doctors over politics. I won't convince them and it will just enrage them. People get very upset over politics. Doctors are hurting just as much as everybody else these days. i know Doctors who have foreclosed on their houses. When your 1.5 million dollar house drops in value to 900 thousand dollars you just lost a grip of money. Same as the "99%." Only on a grander scale. I know more than a few doctors who are struggeling big time financially. They are scratching to get every dime they can. Sometimes I see them do things, or try to do things that are flat out unethical to make a few hundred dollars. They are hurting just as much as everybody else. So naturally they don't want to get their taxes raised. I understand that.

I discuss mongering at work more than politics. Mongering does not make anyone mad. Politics is a touchy subject. I can write about it on here because nobody is going to get in my face. i just like to write and writing on here is cheaper than going back to school.

i know that intelligence is relative. There are different kinds of intelligence. Some people seem very unread and stupid. Maybe they can't/don't read much, but when it comes to machines or computers they are very smart. Some people know one or two things ver well but about life they are ignorant. I know some doctors and nurses like that. They know about medicine, thats it. Nothing else. Sometimes I think I am very clever and then meet someone who is on a whole different level than me and I am an idiot/sympleton compared to him/her. I know that. So I am pretty quiet when i am with people that i don't know well. I try not to impress them. i just listen to them and try to get a reading on where they are at.

Last edited by ichi the killer; December 18th, 2011 at 05:48 AM.