Thread: Positive STD
View Single Post
Unread November 10th, 2011
VIP User

nexus1239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley Cat View Post
To minimize the risk of contacting STD's I avoided S/W's and only frequented MP's. Predominantly AMP's in and around ChinaTown.

Up until early this year I accepted bbbj's from all that offered. Daty was done with a few and anal with two. F/S was always covered with the exception of one Chinese girl.

She took a condom off me and told me to come inside. Of course I was the only one. The next time I went to cover up she acted upset. We never used a condom again, including anal. This went on for a year. Last spring a urination problem sent me to the Dr. The problem was chlamydia. I told the girl that I would pay for her test but she said no.

I now have tested for a far more serious STD and told her. Again I offered to pay but she told me to die.
I could have contacted this from a bbbj but probably not. I certainly
wasn't the only one. When I confronted her She said she didn't
want condoms as to make you cum quicker and get the next customer. She was the only one I went F/S without protection.
Get tested and be safe.
You got to be kidding me, right! Bareback Sex with a high volume girl can get your dick into serious consequence. Maybe, she had sex with other guys behind your back unprotected. She doesn't want to get test because she's already infected with STD possibly AIDS too.