View Single Post
Unread June 10th, 2011
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough

Everyone has made some good points here. I probably should have made my previous post in regards to the boycott a little more specific to perhaps exposing only the racists.

Granted I too am rather selective about what providers I see based upon age groups (I prefer over 30 as I do get creeped out by being touched by a 19 or 20 year old who would probably make me think of one of my daughters and I just don't swing that way) and body types (no anorexic types or grossly obese), with me race never factors in (and I am white).

As for myself, I am a little bit overweight and I have my share of gray hair and if a provider is put off by that, I accept it. But the racial thing is something else though and I have seen some very cruel incidents of discrimination happen to some of my African American friends as well as some of my Asian friends based solely upon their race.

In a much earlier post I had made in this thread I believe, I had made a quip about our African American friends and the size of their units. I would like to iterate that the quip was made in the spirit of injecting some good natured humor into the topic and if by chance I offened anyone with that remark, I ask that you please accept my sincerest apologies as it was never intended to be malicious or offensive.

Last edited by horndogharry; June 10th, 2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something in the post