Thread: opinion poll
View Single Post
Unread June 9th, 2011
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough
Cool

I tend to lean more towards experience than looks/youth. I have been with a few young hotties that were hot as hell but were totally clueless. Then I have been with some older women who did not look half bad for their age and they knew what the hell they were doing.

There was this one older gal who really knew how to set the pace and could almost time when I was gonna bust a nut. One time she gave me a handy/BBBJ combo and I think she knew when I was gonna pop before I knew because she takes her mouth off and works it with her hand and says "you pop real soon" next thing I knew I felt the twitch in my balls that said it was time for the point of no return.

All in all it is in how the provider carries/presents herself more than anything else because I have seen some young hotties that had some good maturity about them while some other young hotties were total airheads. Same thing goes with the older providers as well in addition to the racial/ethnic groupings.