View Single Post
Unread January 10th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan1 View Post
Is Kerry gone now?
After getting her license several years ago, she quit to run Serene Massage with her married boyfriend on one of the the upper floors of the building at Bolsa and Magnolia. According to a friend who briefly worked there, she and the boyfriend ran a tight legit shop. She and the boyfriend would eyeball mongers that they recognized from Foot Reflexology, including me. I was there just to pick up my friend and She recognized me (yeah I did her) and the boyfriend came up front and gave me the evil eye.
The shop was heavily involved in Groupon to drum up legit biz. During that time it was busy for the therapists but I’m not sure what kind of revenue the shop was making. The last time I knew if she was still running Serene was three years after they took ownership. I don’t know her current status. Anyone visited, lately?