View Single Post
Unread November 16th, 2022
VIP User

susse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
After reading Mpkids report on his Asia trip I went back and reread my Thailand report and I’m already planning my next trip. Thanks to the advice I got here my first trip was amazing the second and third not so good because I didn’t listen to the warnings and wound up engaged. Luckily the last trip was so bad then Covid hit forcing me to take an honest look at my situation and break it off before I ruined my life.
After a year with no contact my ex reached out to me just making casual conversation then it got a little flirty, knowing where this was heading I kept talking to her then sure enough the conversation slowly turned into how bad the weather was, how there were so few tourists and how bad business was, she owns a massage parlor, one guess which dumbass bought that LOL, then finally no longer able to change the conversation she tells me her phone screen is broken and needs a new one. Towards the end of our relationship I created a game when the conversation turned to how bad or hard life was it was always a lead up asking for money so no matter how bad the story was I would put a positive spin in it because I knew it drove her crazy. When the ask for money came this time I told her to replace the screen then she asked for money for that I was seriously tempted to ask for nudes and videos like she used to send in payment but thought with my big head and declined. Now I can’t get her out of my mind I know with time it will pass but all I can picture is that body.
I plan on going back probably in May I want to have a true monger holiday but in the back of my mind I want to go see her and try for a friends with benefits relationship, I know it will just turn into her asking for money.
you're under her spell, still. Let time pass without contact or looking at her photos, and believe me, after a couple of years, look again and you'll go "what was I thinking?"