Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Backpage (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15493)

david a vega February 17th, 2018 05:48 PM

Backpage

Has anyone used backpage? I never seen a provider from backoage but some of the pictures are enticing. Just curious ... how accurate are the pictures? My guess is about 25%

I used Craigslist in the day but none if the pictures were real. Is it the same with backpage?

MPkid February 17th, 2018 06:30 PM

I have a great suggestion for BP so you're never disappointed...DON'T Look at the pics! Just close your eyes, pick an ad and call the number! LOL The results will be the same but when the door opens you won't be disappointed because you weren't expecting a 22 year old supermodel when the fat Chinese 53 year old laundry lady opens the door!

buckeye1 February 17th, 2018 08:11 PM

Very good advice. Don't think I will follow it but still an excellent suggestion.

Bang Qiu February 17th, 2018 08:27 PM

As usual, MPKid nailed it. Never rely on the pics on BP. There are other clues that will tell you if a spa on BP is worth visiting.

bangnhoes February 17th, 2018 10:17 PM

Mpkid nailed it wish I would have know that 20 years ago. I would have had a lot les disappointments

Workswithwood February 19th, 2018 06:34 AM

You got it Kid, otherwise it would be called frontpage. LOL LOL

NicetoKnow February 19th, 2018 12:52 PM

You should be able to discern the bogus AMP photos immediately. If you can't, get another hobby. The independent providers will post real photos, but could be old photos. That's why you need to learn to cross reference the contact info for other ads and reviews in other places. Even if you play on BP just to see what you can find out, the practice will pay dividends in reducing the big fails that can still happen.

Ravzayan February 19th, 2018 03:02 PM

When I go out of town (Chicago, New York, Miami), BP is the easiest way to find providers. Sure, I had some disappointments, but there were good ones too. Beats staying in your hotel room watching TV

Bang Qiu February 19th, 2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravzayan (Post 93757)
When I go out of town (Chicago, New York, Miami), BP is the easiest way to find providers. Sure, I had some disappointments, but there were good ones too. Beats staying in your hotel room watching TV

That’s my situation too, Ravzayan. I travel a lot for biz and sadly, this site is not well used in most other cities that I travel to. So backpage is a necessary evil and requires a certain amount of TOFTT. Some decent finds in Seattle, check my reviews of Lake Serene Spa and others. Didn’t have enought time to monger on my recent trip to Vancouver Canada, much to my disappointment. I stayed right in the middle of Richmond, largest Chinatown in North America. Backpage is chock full of ads for the many delightful Chinese parlors there. Have to plan my schedule better next time I’m up there.

BTW, Fort Lauderdale/Miami is a gold mine. Two good finds on backpage.

diver88 February 19th, 2018 11:50 PM

Yes it is a hit or miss. But have found some gems but they don't don't stay long. They are mostly priced really fare.