Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Any body know (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14962)

bangnhoes December 26th, 2016 03:35 PM

Any body know

What happen to cici from lake forest?

OkiOpai December 31st, 2016 12:05 PM

Suggestion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangnhoes (Post 88806)
What happen to cici from lake forest?

Here's a friendly suggestion. How about posting the girl's name, and both the establishment AND the city in the title, then follow up with a description and circumstances of losing contact (shop closed, left town, argument with owner, etc.)? Example as follows:

[Title:] Coco from Sakura Spa in Springfield?

[Message:] Has anyone seen Coco from the old Sakura Spa on Main Street that closed down last year? She's a Chinese lady in her 30's, about 5'6", shoulder length hair, slender frame and probably a B-cup. She worked mainly on the weekends. Any help would be appreciated.

Just an idea...

marsean December 31st, 2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkiOpai (Post 88868)
Here's a friendly suggestion. How about posting the girl's name, and both the establishment AND the city in the title, then follow up with a description and circumstances of losing contact (shop closed, left town, argument with owner, etc.)? Example as follows:

[Title:] Coco from Sakura Spa in Springfield?

[Message:] Has anyone seen Coco from the old Sakura Spa on Main Street that closed down last year? She's a Chinese lady in her 30's, about 5'6", shoulder length hair, slender frame and probably a B-cup. She worked mainly on the weekends. Any help would be appreciated.

Just an idea...

Yeah good suggestion as the names, the names, so many with same names. So more detail more chance someone will know.

monger1 December 31st, 2016 12:54 PM

I concur. More info is better than little to nothing that was previously provided.

asiansam December 31st, 2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monger1 (Post 88871)
I concur. More info is better than little to nothing that was previously provided.

I don't know. How many Cici's could there be in Lake Forest? :rolleyes: Lol.

alanthick December 31st, 2016 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 88876)
I don't know. How many Cici's could there be in Lake Forest? :rolleyes: Lol.

Let's see see. Maybe one or two?

pumpagain69 January 1st, 2017 08:35 AM

in the last 2 years I saw 3 different CiCis in Lake Forest

OkiOpai January 1st, 2017 11:25 AM

Not surprised...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpagain69 (Post 88891)
in the last 2 years I saw 3 different CiCis in Lake Forest

I have noted over the years that when a popular girl leaves an establishment, MMS will often assign her name to the next girl starting work there. It would be interesting to see a chronological chart of AMP employees - one Chinese shop down in San Diego was up to Helen IV (Helen the 4th) by the time I moved out of the area...

alanthick January 1st, 2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkiOpai (Post 88893)
I have noted over the years that when a popular girl leaves an establishment, MMS will often assign her name to the next girl starting work there. It would be interesting to see a chronological chart of AMP employees - one Chinese shop down in San Diego was up to Helen IV (Helen the 4th) by the time I moved out of the area...

Absolutely. And sometimes they'll abandon a name for a while at a new joint and then use it again later. There should be a website for providers like a baby name website....

asiansam January 1st, 2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanthick (Post 88894)
Absolutely. And sometimes they'll abandon a name for a while at a new joint and then use it again later. There should be a website for providers like a baby name website....

Apple
Betty
Cici (Xixi, Sheshe, etc.)
Coco
Jenny, Jennifer
Jessica
Julie
Lily
Linda
Lisa
Lulu
May (Mei, Mae, etc.)