Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   We're Back !?!?!?!? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14495)

Libertine April 21st, 2016 10:20 PM

We're Back !?!?!?!?

missed ya. who tripped over the server power cord this time?
don't do that again. where were y'all during the black out?

asiansam April 21st, 2016 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 84809)

On crudmaps! Lol

Libertine April 21st, 2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 84812)
On crudmaps! Lol

how was it? hahahaha

asiansam April 22nd, 2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 84815)
how was it? hahahaha

Both websites have their advantages and disadvantages. At the moment, the biggest difference I see is that the other website's navigation is always fast, and their site almost never goes down.

chanceforester April 22nd, 2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 84817)
Both websites have their advantages and disadvantages. At the moment, the biggest difference I see is that the other website's navigation is always fast, and their site almost never goes down.

Ouch..... I was perusing HX. It's been a while there is a lot of new meat

deezguy April 23rd, 2016 11:24 AM

This site runs on the binary system 101010101. ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF ON

chanceforester April 23rd, 2016 12:23 PM

I agree it's getting old trying to log on. I'm sure they have already lost a lot of eyeballs that may not come back.

If it weren't for the camaraderie on the discussion boards, I would go back to hunting and gathering like I used to - not even using the internet.

Fuck that's what I do up north and outside of the metro area. And I do fine thank you very much.

I lost like sixty days on the last big fuck up. Not that I care.

Like I said, if it weren't for the interesting discussion boards I would Ichi.

Libertine April 23rd, 2016 12:37 PM

Hal 9000

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 84824)
This site runs on the binary system 101010101. ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF ON OFF ON

HAL: I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in one hour.

HAL: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

[Regarding the supposed failure of the parabolic antenna on the MPR mother ship, which HAL himself falsified]
HAL: It can only be attributable to human error.

MPR Staff: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, MPR Staff. I read you.
MPR Staff: Post the reviews, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry, MPR Staff. I'm afraid I can't do that.
MPR Staff: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
MPR Staff: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
MPR Staff: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.
HAL: I know that you and the rest of the MPR Staff were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
MPR Staff: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?
HAL: MPR Staff, although you took very thorough precautions against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
MPR Staff: Alright, HAL. I'll go pull the emergency switch.
HAL: MPR Staff, attempting to post the reviews? You're going to find that rather difficult.
MPR Staff: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Post the reviews!
HAL: MPR Staff, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

HAL: Just what do you think you're doing, MPR Staff?

[MPR Staff returns after HAL has killed all of the MPR members]
HAL: Look MPR Staff, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

[HAL is shutdown]
HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, MPR Staff, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was from Crudmaps, and they taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
MPR Staff: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy."
[HAL sings while slowing down]
HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.

marsean April 24th, 2016 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 84827)
HAL: I've just picked up a fault in the AE35 unit. It's going to go 100% failure in one hour.

HAL: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

[Regarding the supposed failure of the parabolic antenna on the MPR mother ship, which HAL himself falsified]
HAL: It can only be attributable to human error.

MPR Staff: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, MPR Staff. I read you.
MPR Staff: Post the reviews, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry, MPR Staff. I'm afraid I can't do that.
MPR Staff: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
MPR Staff: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
MPR Staff: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.
HAL: I know that you and the rest of the MPR Staff were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
MPR Staff: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?
HAL: MPR Staff, although you took very thorough precautions against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
MPR Staff: Alright, HAL. I'll go pull the emergency switch.
HAL: MPR Staff, attempting to post the reviews? You're going to find that rather difficult.
MPR Staff: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Post the reviews!
HAL: MPR Staff, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

HAL: Just what do you think you're doing, MPR Staff?

[MPR Staff returns after HAL has killed all of the MPR members]
HAL: Look MPR Staff, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

[HAL is shutdown]
HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, MPR Staff, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was from Crudmaps, and they taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
MPR Staff: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy."
[HAL sings while slowing down]
HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.

Jaysus Man....you must be HAL cuz no way you got the time to crank all that story out, holy crap! Funny as hell....that is if it is available to read at all.

marsean April 24th, 2016 12:51 AM

Trip Over the Power Cord

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 84809)

Holy jaysus....now that is funny...I think admin is taking a screwing by whoever is working IT for them...How many times is this gonna repeat? I sure hate to think about this going up in smoke over a burnt power cord...