Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Congrats all you Moron Mongers! (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13609)

sua gua December 15th, 2014 06:01 PM

Congrats all you Moron Mongers!

I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good. She is a top shelf therapist too....
You know why?
Because Some of you losers don't know what no means.
She is a girl who will do HJ for select customers, but you know what she really hates and what is driving her from the Biz?
Ill let you guys answer the question.
Congrats you desperado Mother Fuckers...and Im being kind!
When the UTR girls leave, what will be left?

progolfer December 16th, 2014 07:49 AM

Come on sua gua this is never gone to change. There is a reason they are called Mongers. They feel that if they pay something they are entitled to whatever they want. Not going to change. It is up to the decent guys to take care of the talented ones as best as possible.

sua gua December 16th, 2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by progolfer (Post 76645)
Come on sua gua this is never gone to change. There is a reason they are called Mongers. They feel that if they pay something they are entitled to whatever they want. Not going to change. It is up to the decent guys to take care of the talented ones as best as possible.

I agree, but someone has to bring it up and I will do it.
In the meantime, some of the good ones are leaving the Biz in spite of the decent guys.
It just isn't enough for the good girls to be treated like a human by decent guys. One Fuck Up Monger will ruin it after 10-20 decent guys visit her. It is just to much for the girls to handle.
The fuck up Mongers ruin it for all.

chanceforester December 18th, 2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 76647)
I agree, but someone has to bring it up and I will do it.
In the meantime, some of the good ones are leaving the Biz in spite of the decent guys.
It just isn't enough for the good girls to be treated like a human by decent guys. One Fuck Up Monger will ruin it after 10-20 decent guys visit her. It is just to much for the girls to handle.
The fuck up Mongers ruin it for all.

And how many times have I made the mistake not to get the phone number? Too many times to count; but the times I have have gotten the digits have always paid off.

It's pathetic how lame mongers can be. I would guess that young married mongers have the least respect of all. Just looking for something the old lady would pack her bags for...but if you treat the old lady like a lover, you can get what you pay for...just sayin....

sua gua December 21st, 2014 10:50 AM

Well, since no one answered the question I asked, I will tell you why they are leaving.

They are leaving the biz because they cant take the constant GRABBING, SQUEEZING, TOUCHING OF TITS AND PUSSY OUTSIDE, TRYING TO GET INSIDE THE CLOTHING, PULLING CLOTHES, MAULING, HAIR PULLING, YANKING THEIR HANDS TO VARIOUS REGIONS ETC.
That's why!
I will say this to all the so called GROWN men who do this....if you haven't ever felt a tit, ass, or a pussy in your lifetime, you are hurting your chances of doing so by acting like a fucking desperate man when you do this type of behavior.

When I read shit like " I grabbed and rubbed her lags to let her know what my intentions were" I cringe thinking about it.
Heres A little secret TO THE clueless ones....they already know why your there, WTF...and they will base their time with you on how YOU behave towards them. THEY FUCKING HATE BEING GRABBED AND MAULED...THEY HATE IT! Learn to read the fake response they give you...the fake laugh, the fake giggle....you cant figure that out? You poor soul!

Some of the girls will tell you they don't mind if you touch their ass, true as that is, when you get more aggressive and try to rip the clothes off, they hate it. They fucking HATE it! Some guys will say thats the only way to get what "they" want...Bullshit!
I don't rip anything off or grab them and I can play all day long with just any girl I meet, ...why cant you too?

You guys can fight me all day long on this, but I can tell you after more then 2 decades and countless encounters with girls of every race in the provider biz, I have never had one that I had a problem with because I was forceful with her. NOT one! Some may not have liked me for whatever reason, but they never had a problem with me physically towards them.

If you feel good about attacking them and thinking you are doing the right thing, I can only shake my head and have pure pity for you because in my eyes you are a pure fucking loser.

Bring it on losers.. make your case on why being a prick to the girls works for you, and also tell me the last time you actually touched a bare tit in your pathetic life that you didn't have to pay for, lead you to have to force your way under some girls shirt to feel good about your conquest. Wow a TIT, I touched a TIT...great job fool!
Please let me know here so we can discuss it.

Hugs and kisses....
me

dj110 December 21st, 2014 12:05 PM

Touching their legs never made a girl quit the biz. Believe that. I am a serial rapist if you consider rubbing legs a crime. But yes, many guys are pure scum and will do just about anything for pussy. Pretty pathetic

sua gua December 22nd, 2014 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 76709)
Touching their legs never made a girl quit the biz. Believe that. I am a serial rapist if you consider rubbing legs a crime. But yes, many guys are pure scum and will do just about anything for pussy. Pretty pathetic

That was just an example I used, that's all.
I said " I GRABBED and rubbed her legs", not just rubbed.
Read it again, check it out Bro.

dlo19 December 22nd, 2014 03:25 PM

Im not sure of your provider sua gua but i had many of my favorite quit the business and ocasionally still meet now and then. I think you should ask her phone number and if she gives it your game on for a once a month catch up in a hotel. If that is not an option than i understand your frustation, remember mongers will try to get more than what they are paying for and sometimes they act stupid.

sua gua December 22nd, 2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlo19 (Post 76732)
Im not sure of your provider sua gua but i had many of my favorite quit the business and ocasionally still meet now and then. I think you should ask her phone number and if she gives it your game on for a once a month catch up in a hotel. If that is not an option than i understand your frustation, remember mongers will try to get more than what they are paying for and sometimes they act stupid.

I never said I don't see them now or when they leave/left.

dj110 December 22nd, 2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 76725)
That was just an example I used, that's all.
I said " I GRABBED and rubbed her legs", not just rubbed.
Read it again, check it out Bro.

Why so serious? She is not your wife or girlfriend. I'm sure guys grabbing her legs did not run her out of the biz. We all have to put up with shit in this REAL world we live in.

dj110 December 22nd, 2014 09:49 PM

LOL. Did not even realize this was an IL thread. Sorry, I will take my laid back CA ass out of here.

ricoforty December 24th, 2014 12:58 PM

Sua. Totally agree. Just act respectful guys! If your nice and not all grabby and forceful you will get further with them. I am nice to all I am with and I get more from them. They hate the assholes who think they own them.

earnhardt December 24th, 2014 10:38 PM

Grab ass mongers

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoforty (Post 76772)
Sua. Totally agree. Just act respectful guys! If your nice and not all grabby and forceful you will get further with them. I am nice to all I am with and I get more from them. They hate the assholes who think they own them.

So true Rico. Myself and a couple of other mongers talk about this every week over lunch or dinner. I just love when 1 of them gets really fired up over the subject.

dj110 December 24th, 2014 10:45 PM

You know what i hate. When i go in and get a massage and we are chatting and laughing. And i am being a gentleman and keeping my hands to myself. And out of nowhere the masseuse grabs my balls, or worse tries to stick a finger in my ass. Or after the flip, I'm just talking to her, just looking into her eyes....and wtf, she just leans down and sticks her tongue in my mouth and grabs my hard cock. Or even eorse, takes my cock in her mouth. Seriously, wtf, i didn't ask to be groped and molested like that. Fuck this shit, I'm quitting this hobby. Damn agressive sluts. They are ruining this job for the good girls.

sua gua December 25th, 2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 76775)
You know what i hate. When i go in and get a massage and we are chatting and laughing. And i am being a gentleman and keeping my hands to myself. And out of nowhere the masseuse grabs my balls, or worse tries to stick a finger in my ass. Or after the flip, I'm just talking to her, just looking into her eyes....and wtf, she just leans down and sticks her tongue in my mouth and grabs my hard cock. Or even eorse, takes my cock in her mouth. Seriously, wtf, i didn't ask to be groped and molested like that. Fuck this shit, I'm quitting this hobby. Damn agressive sluts. They are ruining this job for the good girls.

....and obviously, you just don't get it do you!

dj110 December 25th, 2014 01:34 PM

Easy tiger. Was joking. Believe me, i get it. I have heard it from girls i have dated, even gotten close to. But these guys you speak of are few and far between. Yes guys will grab and touch, but the girl is in complete control unless the guy is a real asshole. But lets not equate guys who grab legs and ass with guys who literally try to rape a lady. If your go to girl quit because of guys grabbing her she was in the wrong business. What sucks for you is she seems to not see you anymore. Maybe you were one of the guys she was talking about. If you were not, she would still see you at home or a hotel.

sua gua December 26th, 2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 76778)
Easy tiger. Was joking. Believe me, i get it. I have heard it from girls i have dated, even gotten close to. But these guys you speak of are few and far between. Yes guys will grab and touch, but the girl is in complete control unless the guy is a real asshole. But lets not equate guys who grab legs and ass with guys who literally try to rape a lady. If your go to girl quit because of guys grabbing her she was in the wrong business. What sucks for you is she seems to not see you anymore. Maybe you were one of the guys she was talking about. If you were not, she would still see you at home or a hotel.

OK Big Cat.
What sucks for you is your assumptions about me and my situation completely wrong.

Daffyduck December 27th, 2014 12:44 PM

Well there are alot of assholes out there. I will say that at a new place with a new girl, I always give a nice rub on her leg or ass, nothing forceful or hard, just to put them at ease. I have had the experience more than a few times with new gals that if I don't do that it goes no place. That being said I talk with one of my regulars all the time, we go out to dinner etc etc and some of the things some of the men do is appalling, she has actually had clothing torn. She only does straight massage with people she does not know because of this, and well if she knows and trusts you it is very fun.

Even though they are in this business you get out of it what you put into it, so be nice. Now some gals like that stuff (but you have to get to know them), like this "lady" last week that told me to fuck her face and pull her hair---well I am not going to say no and damn near choked her but apparently she loved it.

They will come and go, and if they really are leaving the business get their numbers and see them outside the MP.

1drmain December 27th, 2014 03:48 PM

SuaGua it is not worth the time to engage in conversation with Mr. DJ110. Just ignore him. No need to get all worked up. Clearly, he is a douchebag. Sit back, relax and let him continue to make an asshole of himself. Too bad he is not in Chicago. I would take him out back and give him a good ass kickin. Most likely an Obama lover too.

dj110 December 27th, 2014 05:08 PM

Was messing around. Good god, I am finding out that fellow mongers Just take themselves way to seriously. Of course many men are pigs. And honestly, many women are also. It's life, and we have to deal with it. I've never been that way with any woman, so I'm comfortable in my own skin. The fact that one of my posts here was taken seriously shows a serious lack of humor on the readers. And honestly, you fellas would get a lot more tail if you would relax and smile a bit. Don't be so fucking serious and pissy all the time. Females hate that.

And they definitely hate guys who name call and threaten over the keyboard.

No. Not an Obama supporter, and also do not live in the state that voted him in as a Senator. Any more insults from the windy city? Come on, I know there are more

sua gua December 28th, 2014 09:23 PM

This thread has turned funny!

dj110 December 28th, 2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 76827)
This thread has turned funny!

It's all good. The vast majority of guys on this site are gentlemen. At least the ones that contribute.

Bigsteve72 January 12th, 2015 04:41 AM

I know one girl looking to leave the biz and another one saving up to start her own business (not a spa you perverts). The girl looking to leave says the same thing as has been said here and it's sad that guys act like idiots and don't know how to show some respect and class.

chanceforester January 13th, 2015 07:38 PM

Most likely an Obama lover too.[/quote]

Ouch...that's down right mean...LOL!

chanceforester January 13th, 2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 76828)
It's all good. The vast majority of guys on this site are gentlemen. At least the ones that contribute.

You sir, are a gentleman. I, on the other hand, am a complete asshole....

We've all heard the stories from the girls Deej. They are looking for decent looking, well behaved customers. I can't blame them. But that's the beauty of it. If you are decent looking (groomed) and well behaved you get more chicken than any man ever seen.

It's a drag when an ATF bails, but there's another bus coming round the bend!

And if they bail out and you don't have their phone number, you are the idiot that I occasionally still am. Doh! Why the hell didn't I get her number?

dupree January 13th, 2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 76642)
I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good. She is a top shelf therapist too....
You know why?
Because Some of you losers don't know what no means.
She is a girl who will do HJ for select customers, but you know what she really hates and what is driving her from the Biz?
Ill let you guys answer the question.
Congrats you desperado Mother Fuckers...and Im being kind!
When the UTR girls leave, what will be left?

You're a big, fat dufas.

Are you seriously complaining about mongers behaving like mongers with prostitutes on a mongering website?

How was she UTR if lots of guys were seeing her? I seriously doubt they came across her ads on a strictly therapeutic website. If these girls weren't offering sexual services, where were they advertising? Backpages adult or something of that ilk? Was there any innuendo in the ads?

I suspect if they were truly therapeutic only, you wouldn't have found them in the first place.

Big, fat dufas.

1drmain January 14th, 2015 08:07 AM

SuaGua.........you were called a big fat dufas, lollllllllllllllllllllllll.........I'm laughing at this one. Even though DUPREE is clearly a Douchebag....he did say something funny.....

dj110 January 14th, 2015 12:29 PM

He thought she was UTR because she told he was one of few or maybe the only one even.

clue gents. Just because your girl is not getting reviewed does not mean she is legit or hj only. In fact, if she is busy with no reviews. She is probably fucking plenty of dudes, but they all think it's special.

dmichaels65 January 14th, 2015 01:42 PM

C'mon. These ladies are massage therapists and very reputable. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupree (Post 77083)
You're a big, fat dufas.

Are you seriously complaining about mongers behaving like mongers with prostitutes on a mongering website?

How was she UTR if lots of guys were seeing her? I seriously doubt they came across her ads on a strictly therapeutic website. If these girls weren't offering sexual services, where were they advertising? Backpages adult or something of that ilk? Was there any innuendo in the ads?

I suspect if they were truly therapeutic only, you wouldn't have found them in the first place.

Big, fat dufas.

sua gua January 14th, 2015 04:18 PM

Now that's funny!
You sound like a real Stud too.
Keep it going Stud, impress the fuck out of yourself.
I knew that this would not be understood by the losers out there..congrats your in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupree (Post 77083)
You're a big, fat dufas.

Big, fat dufas.

sua gua January 14th, 2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 77086)
He thought she was UTR because she told he was one of few or maybe the only one even.

clue gents. Just because your girl is not getting reviewed does not mean she is legit or hj only. In fact, if she is busy with no reviews. She is probably fucking plenty of dudes, but they all think it's special.

Let me ask you something...How the fuck do you know anything about my relationship with any girl anywhere?
You are so wrong, its absurd! Your assumptions are even more stupid!
You have no fucking clue about the girls Im talking about. Just because some of you losers cant relate to women in general, dont jump on those who can, and get plenty of play everywhere, not just the spas.
Some of you losers are just plain pitiful and the thing is, most of you know it but don't how to handle it.

Got it "Gents"?

dupree January 14th, 2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 77090)
Let me ask you something...How the fuck do you know anything about my relationship with any girl anywhere?

Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Quote:

You are so wrong, its absurd! Your assumptions are even more stupid!
You have no fucking clue about the girls Im talking about.

Yes we do. Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Quote:

Just because some of you losers cant relate to women in general, dont jump on those who can, and get plenty of play everywhere, not just the spas.

Really? Because for a guy who claims to be getting as much pussy as you claim to be getting, you seem outraged over the loss of these three prostitutes. Sorry, your story is not credible.

Quote:

Some of you losers are just plain pitiful and the thing is, most of you know it but don't how to handle it.

Got it "Gents"?

Man, you are so right. Fortunately for me, all three of your girls knew how to handle it. They also knew how to lick it, suck it, toss a salad, take a frothy creampie and rinse off in a golden shower.

They all told me they had to stop advertising on backpages because they were getting stalked by some big fat dufas who confused a handjob with love.

chanceforester January 14th, 2015 09:58 PM

You know, it's really tough this mongering thing. I mean, having dated a ho or two (and even lived with one for a while), I know.

Even if you're married or have an SO, you still connect with the girls and it's difficult to draw the line - it's difficult for them also. Deej and Dupree know this because they have mongered a long time. They have probably both crossed the line themselves.

My experience with crossing the line has always been a wake up call slap back and it does harden you. But my heart is still soft. I probably will cross the line again if given the opportunity.

Speaking of stalking, I'm still being stalked by this white girl from last year. I guess I came on a little strong at first. If I'm gonna get involved with a ho, it certainly won't be a white ho...know what I mean vern?

riverrat32 January 14th, 2015 11:20 PM

Good post. Right with you on that.

dj110 January 15th, 2015 12:11 AM

You do this enough, you can spot an honest real girl in a heartbeat. You can actually read them. That said, the honest real girl is few and far between. Sadly, just the truth. But many mongers will lap up the sweet words and sweeter pussy. And get pissed if things do not go their way. Get pissed at the women and get pissed at other mongers.

sadly, the guys calling this guy out are probably some of the kinder mongers out there. But we know the game, and we know how its played. And we can spot a self righteous douche also.

sua gua January 15th, 2015 10:09 AM

Hilarious!.
Too funny!
Your 2nd to last paragraph pretty much sums you up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupree (Post 77097)
Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Yes we do. Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Really? Because for a guy who claims to be getting as much pussy as you claim to be getting, you seem outraged over the loss of these three prostitutes. Sorry, your story is not credible.

Man, you are so right. Fortunately for me, all three of your girls knew how to handle it. They also knew how to lick it, suck it, toss a salad, take a frothy creampie and rinse off in a golden shower.

They all told me they had to stop advertising on backpages because they were getting stalked by some big fat dufas who confused a handjob with love.

chanceforester January 15th, 2015 10:37 PM

Speaking of stalking, I'm still being stalked by this white girl from last year. I guess I came on a little strong at first. If I'm gonna get involved with a ho, it certainly won't be a white ho...know what I mean vern?[/quote]

Isn't anyone concerned that I being stalked? I could end up penniless....

dj110 January 16th, 2015 01:55 PM

Sua qua, why are you so mad. She is not your wife or SO. she may be just giving you a line. And no one is saying it is ok to assault any woman. Every job I've had, i have had to deal with shit. Its life. And every woman i have been with outside the shop has told me stories like this. And has told me how hard it is. Then they get out of my bed, put there 600.00 worth of clothes on. Throw those 300 dollar shoes on. And sometimes i will walk them to their 50k car. Come on man.

sua gua January 16th, 2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 77125)
Sua qua, why are you so mad. She is not your wife or SO. she may be just giving you a line. And no one is saying it is ok to assault any woman. Every job I've had, i have had to deal with shit. Its life. And every woman i have been with outside the shop has told me stories like this. And has told me how hard it is. Then they get out of my bed, put there 600.00 worth of clothes on. Throw those 300 dollar shoes on. And sometimes i will walk them to their 50k car. Come on man.

These girls are not FS girls at all, and they all have been my friends for a long time.
I been in their homes/apts and been in their Toyotas not BMW etc, and with them when they have shopped in Walmart or Target.
I don't deal with FS girls anymore...something I just don't do, as I am no longer interested in paying for something that is free to me, and willingly, by these same girls. These girls are my friends and lovers sometimes, and that is special in itself because I know they are not throwing out there for all to do.
I know this for a fact, and I know some useless assholes reading this cant/wont believe it.
An HJ girl and is not as rich as a FS girl. I, you and many others know this, and they struggle with Mongers who are just plain pure fucking assholes who don't know what no means when they go and visit these girls.
These non FS girls are some of the nicest, kindest most generous girls you will ever find, and it just bugs the fuck out me when a girl who is a friend leaves the biz because some asshole who thinks all these girls are FS, forces themselves on these girls and they do it enough to make them quit the biz.
They will still my friends, but their main source of income is gone because they just couldn't take it anymore.
There is more to it, but Im done.
I wonder if that Fat Dufus understands.
Probably not, you can tell by his writings, he is a real champ to himself. A pure legend in his own mind.
I hope you can relate, if not, so be it!

8934217892008 January 16th, 2015 04:49 PM

She's a whore not your wife. Sh!t happens, the actions of others are out of your control. Mongers will be mongering. Common for UTR chicks to be in the game for some quick $, then they leave get a real job. Nothing to see here, move along.