Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Congrats all you Moron Mongers! (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13609)

sua gua December 28th, 2014 09:23 PM

This thread has turned funny!

dj110 December 28th, 2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 76827)
This thread has turned funny!

It's all good. The vast majority of guys on this site are gentlemen. At least the ones that contribute.

Bigsteve72 January 12th, 2015 04:41 AM

I know one girl looking to leave the biz and another one saving up to start her own business (not a spa you perverts). The girl looking to leave says the same thing as has been said here and it's sad that guys act like idiots and don't know how to show some respect and class.

chanceforester January 13th, 2015 07:38 PM

Most likely an Obama lover too.[/quote]

Ouch...that's down right mean...LOL!

chanceforester January 13th, 2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 76828)
It's all good. The vast majority of guys on this site are gentlemen. At least the ones that contribute.

You sir, are a gentleman. I, on the other hand, am a complete asshole....

We've all heard the stories from the girls Deej. They are looking for decent looking, well behaved customers. I can't blame them. But that's the beauty of it. If you are decent looking (groomed) and well behaved you get more chicken than any man ever seen.

It's a drag when an ATF bails, but there's another bus coming round the bend!

And if they bail out and you don't have their phone number, you are the idiot that I occasionally still am. Doh! Why the hell didn't I get her number?

dupree January 13th, 2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 76642)
I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good. She is a top shelf therapist too....
You know why?
Because Some of you losers don't know what no means.
She is a girl who will do HJ for select customers, but you know what she really hates and what is driving her from the Biz?
Ill let you guys answer the question.
Congrats you desperado Mother Fuckers...and Im being kind!
When the UTR girls leave, what will be left?

You're a big, fat dufas.

Are you seriously complaining about mongers behaving like mongers with prostitutes on a mongering website?

How was she UTR if lots of guys were seeing her? I seriously doubt they came across her ads on a strictly therapeutic website. If these girls weren't offering sexual services, where were they advertising? Backpages adult or something of that ilk? Was there any innuendo in the ads?

I suspect if they were truly therapeutic only, you wouldn't have found them in the first place.

Big, fat dufas.

1drmain January 14th, 2015 08:07 AM

SuaGua.........you were called a big fat dufas, lollllllllllllllllllllllll.........I'm laughing at this one. Even though DUPREE is clearly a Douchebag....he did say something funny.....

dj110 January 14th, 2015 12:29 PM

He thought she was UTR because she told he was one of few or maybe the only one even.

clue gents. Just because your girl is not getting reviewed does not mean she is legit or hj only. In fact, if she is busy with no reviews. She is probably fucking plenty of dudes, but they all think it's special.

dmichaels65 January 14th, 2015 01:42 PM

C'mon. These ladies are massage therapists and very reputable. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupree (Post 77083)
You're a big, fat dufas.

Are you seriously complaining about mongers behaving like mongers with prostitutes on a mongering website?

How was she UTR if lots of guys were seeing her? I seriously doubt they came across her ads on a strictly therapeutic website. If these girls weren't offering sexual services, where were they advertising? Backpages adult or something of that ilk? Was there any innuendo in the ads?

I suspect if they were truly therapeutic only, you wouldn't have found them in the first place.

Big, fat dufas.

sua gua January 14th, 2015 04:18 PM

Now that's funny!
You sound like a real Stud too.
Keep it going Stud, impress the fuck out of yourself.
I knew that this would not be understood by the losers out there..congrats your in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupree (Post 77083)
You're a big, fat dufas.

Big, fat dufas.