Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   I go get hot towel (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13391)

jen6942 August 17th, 2014 11:03 AM

I go get hot towel

To me, the cleanup really matters. My favorite phrase in broken English is, "I go get hot towel." And if she comes back with a large, slightly damp, clean, very hot towel and lovingly cleans my nether-regions like a baby in the changing room, then I am leaving the place with a smile on my face and the provider has a nice tip and a returning customer. Yesterday, went to a favorite place and got the "new" girl. New, my ass, she knew every trick in the book and we had a hot session. But she came back with a small cold washcloth and just wiped off the jissum. She left baby oil all over my back and legs, and after-cum continued to drip out of me as I drove away. A few weeks ago, a Chinese lady threw a few paper towels down across my stomach after a handy and left the room without coming back. I like a large, clean hot towel, I want the baby oil wiped off, I want my weeny milked so there is no after cum staining my shorts, and a small paper cup of mouthwash if there was any DATY is an especially nice touch. Waddya think boys? Is it only about the release or is a good cleanup part of a proper session?

MPkid August 17th, 2014 12:42 PM

Hallelujah brother! More large hot towel clean ups! A Ford in every driveway and a chicken in every pot!! LOL

Ravzayan August 17th, 2014 01:14 PM

We need more joints with showers

asiansam August 17th, 2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen6492 (Post 74076)
To me, the cleanup really matters. My favorite phrase in broken English is, "I go get hot towel." And if she comes back with a large, slightly damp, clean, very hot towel and lovingly cleans my nether-regions like a baby in the changing room, then I am leaving the place with a smile on my face and the provider has a nice tip and a returning customer. Yesterday, went to a favorite place and got the "new" girl. New, my ass, she knew every trick in the book and we had a hot session. But she came back with a small cold washcloth and just wiped off the jissum. She left baby oil all over my back and legs, and after-cum continued to drip out of me as I drove away. A few weeks ago, a Chinese lady threw a few paper towels down across my stomach after a handy and left the room without coming back. I like a large, clean hot towel, I want the baby oil wiped off, I want my weeny milked so there is no after cum staining my shorts, and a small paper cup of mouthwash if there was any DATY is an especially nice touch. Waddya think boys? Is it only about the release or is a good cleanup part of a proper session?

You're preaching to the choir, bro. We'd all like the girls in massage parlors to act more professional, but very few actually give a shit about their jobs, aside from expecting tips (no matter what they do).

chanceforester August 17th, 2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen6492 (Post 74076)

Caveat emptor! That's the wonderful thing about this site. These are things that need to be addressed in reviews.

Me, I don't really care about it, in fact, I like to leave the smell of pussy on groin so I can jerk off to it later!

However, a good massage and handy with a hot towel clean up is preferred. Tell the MMS if it bugs you and let her or PPS know what you want. They either raise the bar, or lose you as a customer....

chanceforester August 17th, 2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 74077)
Hallelujah brother! More large hot towel clean ups! A Ford in every driveway and a chicken in every pot!! LOL

The Chinese are working on that as we speak!

MPkid August 17th, 2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 74083)
The Chinese are working on that as we speak!

Enjoy it while we can....once they call in the US debt we will all be required to learn Chinese and young American girls will be giving HJ to Chinese soldiers once they come to collect. The Chinese will be complaining that the white girls didn't clean under his uncut foreskin and the MP down the street has better service and his ATF uses a big clean hot towel to gently dab the communist cum off his belly!!!

chanceforester August 18th, 2014 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 74086)
Enjoy it while we can....once they call in the US debt we will all be required to learn Chinese and young American girls will be giving HJ to Chinese soldiers once they come to collect. The Chinese will be complaining that the white girls didn't clean under his uncut foreskin and the MP down the street has better service and his ATF uses a big clean hot towel to gently dab the communist cum off his belly!!!

Nah...we'll just print more money and give it to them! B's got it handled!

mahalo21 August 18th, 2014 08:59 AM

Inflation is one more reason we deserve bigger towels!

With that said, ive been told by several girls that they often just rinse the towels after and stick them back into the towel warmer. I guess I can understand that it has to be very time consuming to try and wash and dry x amount of towels times X amount of customers per day, not to mention the dry towels that we lay on. Plus those wet towels get really heavy. Many shops dont have laundry on sight either due to noise, building codes, etc.

Hey, its part of our hobby to get slightly soiled towels. Thats why its nice to have a shower for both men and women if needed...

Daffyduck August 18th, 2014 11:23 AM

Ok, showers are great if they are available and not disgusting...I have seen some that I swear to god there was something green and mean in the corner and it moved toward me.

I personally love the cleanup at the end and it is an essential part for me. I have had dry brown papertowels torn off a roll and tossed on me before, that was my 1st and last visit to that establishment. Others have had slighty crusty towels, some of my ATF's have little washer and dryers in the bathroom and the towels are hot and fresh and clean, part of the reason those places hold my ATFs.