Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   eileen (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=12537)

joepecker June 16th, 2013 12:31 AM

eileen

why was the last thread on eileen locked up. what school does she attend. if you really know her you would be well aware of her problem with being honest if you don't you are just not to observant.

alleycat9 June 16th, 2013 05:00 AM

Privacy

I think that respecting her privacy is important. I am not going to jeopardize her safety even though she has been untruthful at times. To repeat the banned truthmon's words..She does not belong with us here on the dark side.
She displayed naivety by not taking extra tips for her service but that is her choice. Now that she is gone she will be missed by many but most missed by me. Furthermore I would ask you if this whole subculture we live in is not filled with ambiguity and lies. We live in a murky world of lies and half-truths. Happy Father's Day let's all go out and check the menu. ;) and get ???
PS: Don't forget pimps and LE monitor these boards.

dupree June 16th, 2013 08:08 AM

I'm surprised so many guys are so upset about her absence. She is a terrible masseuse, basically gives just HJs, and she is a little, well, odd. I stopped seeing her when it became obvious there was really nothing more on the menu. She's sweet and I wish her the best, but I wouldn't lose sleep if she decided to leave the business.

joepecker June 16th, 2013 08:11 AM

has ad

she an ad posted yesterday on back pages

alleycat9 June 16th, 2013 08:27 AM

The Eileen Club

The ads post automatically, number still does not work. . I was thinking the same thing , regarding the amount of effort we are all placing on this girl. She is a sweetheart, odd etc. if you look back into prior reviews she started a verbal war on this site . Wow ! The power of a women, considered by some great others , mediocre and some terrible. She attracted poor hobbyiest and rich, and she gave her complete service to whomever she wanted to give them to. Ya gotta love her !:D. I've called every day.

joepecker June 16th, 2013 09:11 AM

phone

her phone was okay earlier this week. how many of you have seen her lose her temper its something else. my favorite was the one review where the guy spent 100 on rooms and she didnt show. called him and said he was lucky to be alive. i think the guy said he would try to see her again. be nicevto her is used more on her reviews than all the othe girls combined.

alleycat9 June 16th, 2013 10:00 AM

Enough said by me , time to find a Latina spinner,
Be safe and aware bro

OCTatts June 16th, 2013 10:41 PM

Lucky to be alive

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepecker (Post 66373)
her phone was okay earlier this week. how many of you have seen her lose her temper its something else. my favorite was the one review where the guy spent 100 on rooms and she didnt show. called him and said he was lucky to be alive. i think the guy said he would try to see her again. be nicevto her is used more on her reviews than all the othe girls combined.

OK. Lets read into what that means. YOU are "lucky to be alive."

The meaning here is that she is excluding herself from that category. This means she is :

1) Unlucky to be alive
2) Unlucky because she is not alive
or 3) Lucky to be un-alive

I doubt its #3. You guys are foolish to ignore the risks in this business. Psychos, LE, ripoff artists, dirty smelly guys, and gorilla pimps who rape and beat independents and lock them up. Judging by the number of johns she has hooked up with, its just a numbers game. Something must have happened. I had a feeling you pervs burned her out with your corrosive jizz.

alleycat9 June 17th, 2013 04:46 AM

Eileen Club member

:(http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...mping-charges/
An example of what these girls face, treat them well with kindness and respect or don't hire them. And if you have guilt about their futures, think of your options. Her last ads from May and June were edited with words at the top thanking someone or everybody for being kind and supportive and so forth. Hopefully this means either her mom found out about her activities ( if mom is really in the picture or LE ) The worse case scenario is she got locked up and drugged by pimps. Some of these girls get into the biz because of family members who owe big bucks to thugs, or even as movie makers fictionalize, they have a sick family member who needs the money. If she wanted any of us to know the tragedies that she may have faced she would have confided in that person. She thought she was tough but this sub-cultue we live in is tougher. I need a vacation :eek:

dj110 June 17th, 2013 08:02 AM

U guys are reading way to much into this. Way to much. Way way to much.