Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Politics, World Affairs (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Positive Things About Hillary: The List (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14752)

asiansam September 29th, 2016 03:30 PM

Positive Things About Hillary: The List

Pumpagain69 made a good point in another thread. We've seen a lot lately in this forum and in the media about how Trump is such a dick and unqualified to be president. What we haven't seen a lot of, either here or in the media, is how wonderful his esteemed opponent is, and how her record demonstrates that she will be not just adequate, but a truly great president.

So, all you Hillary fans, here is your chance to spell it out for the rest of us dummkopfs why we should vote for Hillary.

But there's a catch: I'm inviting you to list her good qualities and accomplishments, that's it.

Not her promises. Not the notion that anyone is better than Trump, or what insane thing he said the other day. Just her merits. That's it. Should be easy, if she is truly a good candidate in her own right.

How about it? Anyone? Let's start a list of good things about Hillary! :)

MPkid September 29th, 2016 06:41 PM

1. She stood by her cheating husband through several "Bill fucked who?" scandals
2. She is a world class liar.

That's all I could come up with....

asiansam September 29th, 2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 87290)
1. She stood by her cheating husband through several "Bill fucked who?" scandals
2. She is a world class liar.

That's all I could come up with....

Kid, I said list her GOOD qualities and accomplishments. :rolleyes:

Libertine, help us out here.

Lmccj September 29th, 2016 08:22 PM

I believe libertine just chocked on his tongue

I can't think of anything

alanthick September 30th, 2016 08:43 AM

She laid the ground work for Obama care back in 93'

pumpagain69 September 30th, 2016 10:41 AM

I don't think we are giving her the credit she is due. While secretary of state
she ran a very successful " pay for play " while diplomatically addressing mourners
of lost lives she had the responsibility to protect by saying at this time what
difference does it make lets move on. Not just anyone could pull this off.
What a gifted woman.

MPkid September 30th, 2016 12:22 PM

Well, I thought being a world class liar is a positive. It sure helps with her political career. Also standing by her husband shows she a dedicated family person. LOL

MPkid October 4th, 2016 12:08 PM

Notice how this thread got started 4 days ago and nobody has put anything positive about Hillary. BUT...since this thread started our boy Lib has posted a dozen more posts bashing Trump! Hmmm....I think that speaks volumes!

asiansam October 4th, 2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 87372)
Notice how this thread got started 4 days ago and nobody has put anything positive about Hillary. BUT...since this thread started our boy Lib has posted a dozen more posts bashing Trump! Hmmm....I think that speaks volumes!

Indeed. I thought maybe it was just me, but I couldn't think of one good thing to say about her either. Not one. Aside from those who will automatically vote for her simply because she's a woman and/or the Democratic candidate (in other words, any woman or Democrat would do), I think her entire appeal is that she's not Trump. That's it. Kind of like the latest SNL skit where at the debate Kate McKinnon's Hillary character was happy to just sit there and watch Trump self-destruct. No need for her to say anything. Considering what a disaster Trump is, any opponent should win by a landslide, but HRC will likely just squeak by, indicating that she does NOT have a "mandate from the people."

deezguy October 4th, 2016 02:17 PM

Service

It's admirable to hear that an individual graduates from law school and chooses community service. It's even greater when they are serving the community while they are attending school. Not many of us are willing to put in that sort of effort while attending and after graduation from school. I certainly didn't.
Some of us and our offspring choose to go directly into business in order to make that fortune for ourselves. We might say Our empire is creating thousands and thousands of jobs. Unfortunately many of those jobs are low-paying. Some positions without healthcare before Obamacare. Some positions are not even qualified for healthcare. I don't think Obamacare is offered in Malaysia, China and Bangladesh.
This discussion will inevitably discuss the recent possible misdeeds and the ability to make things great. It's nice to discuss the good things a person did for the community before they had any idea they would enter politics.
On a grand scale, helping school children or fighting working to establish children's healthcare may not seem as big a sacrifice as building tall buildings or winning business negotiations with foreign organizations. But, it means a lot to those small communities.