Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Wanting the same provider (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15759)

MongoMonger September 25th, 2018 11:53 PM

Wanting the same provider

Have any of you called in advance and asked for a certain provider? Up until now, I've always taken whichever girl has greeted me at the door, and 90% of the time I'm happy with the results. Recently, though, I went to a local AMP twice: the first time was fantastic, but the second time, with a different provider, was mediocre. The thing was, the first girl was there when I showed up the second time, but she was with a different customer. I know she really enjoyed our time together, because she poked her head around the door to say "hi" to me when I was on the table. So, if I go back there, I want her. But, will Mamasan permit this, or are you having to count on the luck of the draw?

Cobra66 September 26th, 2018 12:29 AM

Yes, I call ahead and make the appointment with the girl I want to see. I have about 5 in rotation which is getting expensive. I have great experiences with all of them

Obsessive September 26th, 2018 10:18 PM

This used to be easier when the young talent stayed at the same spot for a long time. Now at least in my experience the only consistent faces are laundry ladies and I loath going to most MP's, all the consistent ones in the past I frequented are a crap shoot. I have found some new places with a better variety and I can call ahead for a specific girl but they are a drive. I absolutely stay away now from anywhere that I can't call ahead or have an idea who I might see. Trusting the reviews is also hard when a lot of guys think a thick Latina with floppy tits is a 5/5 in looks.

jack1979 October 18th, 2018 10:53 PM

Yes, you can have a repeat engagement provided (1) the same girl is still working there but with high volume rotation turnover it is difficult (especially with young girls and Chinese managers) and (2) if you make it clear that you are prepared to walk if mmsn will not accept your request. Despite what your little head might be desiring you simply have to man-up and impress the ladies that your $$$ have feet! And both the mmsn and girls understand $$$ and that is an oversupplied buyers' market!

traveler26 October 22nd, 2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsessive (Post 95526)
This used to be easier when the young talent stayed at the same spot for a long time. Now at least in my experience the only consistent faces are laundry ladies and I loath going to most MP's, all the consistent ones in the past I frequented are a crap shoot. I have found some new places with a better variety and I can call ahead for a specific girl but they are a drive. I absolutely stay away now from anywhere that I can't call ahead or have an idea who I might see. Trusting the reviews is also hard when a lot of guys think a thick Latina with floppy tits is a 5/5 in looks.

I agree, other than the nuru places, too many seem to move around nowadays. I can't think of one girl who I've run across in the last couple years who I thought had great repeat potential stay at the place for more than a month, never to be found again. Most were one visit and a week to a month later were gone. In the past, you'd have the same girls staying at a place for at least a year, made things easy. I also don't like to see anyone at this point unless I have a good idea of what they look like.

praetorianmind October 25th, 2018 09:33 AM

I have always called ahead when i find a girl i like to see and usually after the 5th visit, i slip her a note with my email and number (burner) and tell her i like to see her and if she ever moves to call or email me.

I have been bait and switched about 3 times and each time i walk away and let mms know that i called for a person and was given another. Sometimes you cant just accept what they give you.

Also i have given about 4 girls the note and 2 have moved, i heard back from both so it works so far.

Prae

sicilian11 November 1st, 2018 01:18 PM

I"ve basically have seen the same provider(s) many times if we clicked. Over the years some have "retired", but we stay in touch & get together outside for mutual enjoyment with no string attached. It's all good!

pumpagain69 November 1st, 2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicilian11 (Post 95723)
I"ve basically have seen the same provider(s) many times if we clicked. Over the years some have "retired", but we stay in touch & get together outside for mutual enjoyment with no string attached. It's all good!

Any chance the famous Eileen was one of those?

Workswithwood November 2nd, 2018 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpagain69 (Post 95724)
Any chance the famous Eileen was one of those?

Sure do miss that little spinner, one thing fro sure is that someone is hitting that! maybe several are ?

sicilian11 November 2nd, 2018 07:12 PM

Nope...no Eileen...all Latina except for Culver City Tina & WHO JENNY:)