Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Katie from HB (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15189)

Mlylt777 June 17th, 2017 01:11 PM

Katie from HB

Anybody know where Katie from HB spa went? She was so sexy.

david a vega June 17th, 2017 01:29 PM

Bro..she retired about a year ago... Last time I checked her pictures she went to Hawaii, Europe, and other destinations... She is looking good and is spending all the money she made through the years. She is dating a rich Viet guy (sugar daddy?)

Based on her pictures her body is still great... She was a fantastic provider...never hassled me about the tip and let me play with that body.....too bad I never fucked her

Lakers1990 June 17th, 2017 07:47 PM

I did not find her too attractive. I use to see her at a viet lounge. Her ass was nice though.

traveler26 June 18th, 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david a vega (Post 90771)
Bro..she retired about a year ago... Last time I checked her pictures she went to Hawaii, Europe, and other destinations... She is looking good and is spending all the money she made through the years. She is dating a rich Viet guy (sugar daddy?)

Based on her pictures her body is still great... She was a fantastic provider...never hassled me about the tip and let me play with that body.....too bad I never fucked her

If she's dating some rich guy/sugar daddy, I doubt that she is spending her own money.

Mlylt777 June 21st, 2017 08:37 PM

Thanks for the replies. Too bad she is gone. I found her to be super sexy and one of the best finishes for a younger provider. She wasn't a fs provider and it's too bad.

Rocket5 July 10th, 2017 10:12 PM

Don't know about dating a sugar daddy but I do know that after her two shops in HB got shut down she took some time off then went back to work in Laguna Nigel using a different name. Lost her shirt when her shops got shut down and had to borrow money to pay the leases for months. Hope she did find a sugar daddy. Where are there pictures of her?

funtimes07 July 12th, 2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael61 (Post 91019)
Don't know about dating a sugar daddy but I do know that after her two shops in HB got shut down she took some time off then went back to work in Laguna Nigel using a different name. Lost her shirt when her shops got shut down and had to borrow money to pay the leases for months. Hope she did find a sugar daddy. Where are there pictures of her?

I have some personal pics of her on my phone. We used to text about 4 years ago and sometimes I'd ask her to send me random pics at night in lingerie or in her bra & panties. She did have a nice ass and was one of the coolest chicks in the business for sure.

traveler26 August 1st, 2017 08:09 PM

While I didn't see her for a massage, I do know where she works at.

VMLuv September 5th, 2017 02:34 PM

Anyone gotten more than an amazing massage and HJ?

ExecutiveVIP September 7th, 2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VMLuv (Post 91746)
Anyone gotten more than an amazing massage and HJ?

I used to get LFK from her, but then even that stopped the last year at her most recent location. Maybe she started dating someone and felt guilty. I loved those thick, fit thighs and ass on her...she was definitely not a spinner but definitely my type.

Oh yeah...I always used to get a manicure/pedicure from her as well (she always trimmed my nails, never had to do it myself when I used to see her).