Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   "Aria" BBFS? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15526)

mikesan1 March 15th, 2018 09:21 PM

"Aria" BBFS?

If Doobie's review is right, Aria is doing BBFS.

Anyone else score that? BBFS?

Drukpa Kunley March 15th, 2018 10:08 PM

why post about BBFS provider in a public forum and in reviews that anyone can read ? the height of stupidity of doing this is simply astonishing. especially now when adult content sites are on the local District Attorney's and State Attorney General hit list. even if it's true, do you think Aria can't read and you want a thousand guys to know this info and then go see her before you do. how idiotic is that. And you think Aria wants you to broadcast it. instead of sending a pm to the reviewer and just asking him, like anyone using discretion and their functioning brain cells (if any) would do, BBFS question gets posted here for a string of comments.

deezguy March 16th, 2018 12:31 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how she could drag herself out of a hospital bed to service Doobie. WWW wrote that she told him, over the phone, she was in the hospital with cancer. I don't doubt WWW when he wrote that's what he was told.

Workswithwood March 16th, 2018 05:31 AM

Any Reviews on Aria from the last two weeks forward are absolutely False, I will keep you guys updated om her condition when she shares more with me, she is with family mow and receiving treatment. Things are not looking good for her right now.
Hopefully she can turn the corner and beat this.

mikesan1 March 16th, 2018 04:24 PM

Hard to say

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 94049)
I'm still trying to figure out how she could drag herself out of a hospital bed to service Doobie. WWW wrote that she told him, over the phone, she was in the hospital with cancer. I don't doubt WWW when he wrote that's what he was told.

I don't doubt she has cancer but most cancer patients are treated on an outpatient basis unless they are critical or unstable.
She was sicker than crap recently.

I wonder what kind of cancer and stage it is.

mikesan1 March 16th, 2018 04:26 PM

Type of cancer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Workswithwood (Post 94052)
Any Reviews on Aria from the last two weeks forward are absolutely False, I will keep you guys updated om her condition when she shares more with me, she is with family mow and receiving treatment. Things are not looking good for her right now.
Hopefully she can turn the corner and beat this.

Prayers help. Maybe Doobied made it up or possibly posted an older review date.

Any idea what kind of cancer and stage it is in?

mikesan1 March 16th, 2018 05:00 PM

Did u or didn't U?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley (Post 94045)
why post about BBFS provider in a public forum and in reviews that anyone can read ? the height of stupidity of doing this is simply astonishing. especially now when adult content sites are on the local District Attorney's and State Attorney General hit list. even if it's true, do you think Aria can't read and you want a thousand guys to know this info and then go see her before you do. how idiotic is that. And you think Aria wants you to broadcast it. instead of sending a pm to the reviewer and just asking him, like anyone using discretion and their functioning brain cells (if any) would do, BBFS question gets posted here for a string of comments.

Well did you or not? "Treat her like
a person and she has a more "open" menu for you to sample. No
finish inside though." Looks like Doobie did.

And if you think LE can't and doesn't get on here, you're misinformed.

grampajones March 17th, 2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley (Post 94045)
why post about BBFS provider in a public forum and in reviews that anyone can read ?

I wish you had thought about this with all of your Simi Valley reviews that ended up decimating the area.

Glad you've wised up.

marsean March 17th, 2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesan1 (Post 94058)
Well did you or not? "Treat her like
a person and she has a more "open" menu for you to sample. No
finish inside though." Looks like Doobie did.

And if you think LE can't and doesn't get on here, you're misinformed.

No shitski. We ALL need a spell check between the lines dudes. How do you spell relief? If done right you'll come.

peecee March 17th, 2018 04:27 PM

On another board I noticed someone had recently reviewed her. So I messaged him and he was unaware she was sick. The review just posted but claims he saw her in January.

His response to me was "All she said was that she found someone and was dating now. She was set to retire soon."