Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Politics, World Affairs (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   After four years of the worst economy in history (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=16571)

luckycharm February 28th, 2023 06:54 PM

After four years of the worst economy in history

After four years of the worst economy in history, I'm looking forward to a new leadership that will bring hope and stability back to our country. We need a leader who will focus on creating jobs, boosting wages, and strengthening the middle class. We need someone who is willing to work with both sides of the aisle to find solutions that benefit all Americans.

Trump has promised to be this kind of leader, and I'm hopeful that he will be able to turn things around and get our economy back on track.

Temptinginla February 28th, 2023 08:41 PM

Let have what you're smoking

bonehead2 March 1st, 2023 05:04 PM

It will never happen. Brace yourselves for 4 more years of this shit.

cockuserectus March 4th, 2023 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temptinginla (Post 100224)
Let have what you're smoking

Two years of smoking Joe Biden's bullshit will make anyone crazy!

bangnhoes March 8th, 2023 08:39 AM

The bottom line is we need to strengthen the middle class. Whether it’s trump or somebody else it dosent matter. It’s horrible that we are sending so much money to Ukraine. I personally would rather give it to the homeless at least they are Americans. We have a fentanyl problem in this country that is raging out of control. Thousand of people a day are overdosing and they’re still sending money over seas. The vice president is a joke and has been in hiding for over a year now as she isn’t competent enough to answer questions or make decisions. I just hope for good health for joe because the alternative is worse. People we are heading into times where a college education Coates a million dollars and a flat screen TV is $200. There is something wrong people there is something wrong. Bangnhoes out

bonehead2 June 6th, 2023 05:44 PM

The middle class is going extinct. Take CA for instance - there used to be a middle class here if anyone can believe it. If you were around in the 80's, 90s, hell even early 2000s. Now you have to go to the middle of the country to be middle class (NE, MO, KS, etc.) Even states known for being middle class like AZ are not anymore. AZ is now upper middle class- in 10 years it will be an upscale boogie resort state only like CA.

MagicZoetrope June 6th, 2023 08:57 PM

The worst economy in history? Quite an ignorant statement. By what measure do you make this claim? Maybe things just suck for you.

luckycharm July 7th, 2023 04:13 PM

Magic- are you for real! The cost of housing is unaffordable nationwide. It will take 4.3 million homes to get an affordable pricing index again- not gonna happen. Do you live in CA? Gas is $5 per gallon and up. It is by far the worst economy. Inflation with no wage increase equals homelessness and poverty. The middle class is going extinct. Wake up

MagicZoetrope September 2nd, 2023 09:07 PM

Inflation in USA is better than the rest of the G7. Are you blaming the Biden administration for doing a good job there? Trump did a big tax cut that caused trillion dollar deficits *before* the pandemic started. Please take a moment and fact check that for yourself. He did a shit job with the pandemic and can't even take what little credit he deserves because admitting he did the bare minimum to facilitate the production of the vaccines (and yes, he got all the jabs) would upset his maga followers.

Remember infrastructure week? Remember the wall that Mexico paid for? Remember the great plan he had to replace Obamacare with his awesome new plan? Yeah, neither do I. Never happened. He golfed a lot, weakened NATO, licked the assholes clean of countless dictators, and got impeached twice. He has nothing to run on other than grievances and his promises to be your retribution for all the crimes you committed. Whoops! I mean the crimes he committed. But hey, he's your retribution anyway. Because he really cares about you. As evidenced by all the golfing he did for you in his one and only term.

Seriously, other than race-baiting and trolling, what did he actually do to make you such a fanboy? The economy is a hell of a lot better now than it was when orange shit first started stealing classified docs. I concede he was the president when the Republicans got a lot of the Federalist Society's Supreme Court Judge picks seated, but *any* republican president could have done that.

Maybe you should support Vivek? He's equally shitty and deceitful, but at least his neck doesn't look like the vagina of a 150-yr-old woman.

215 pounds. Haha.

mainguy September 3rd, 2023 07:18 PM

Damn, are you ignorant!