Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Lucy’s digits anyone? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15869)

Legitman June 10th, 2019 11:46 AM

Lucy’s digits anyone?

Anyone has the digits for JLO aka Jeniffer Lopez?

marsean June 10th, 2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legitman (Post 96220)
Hi, does anyone have the digits for Lucy at Foot Reflexology it’s time to try something new. Willing to exchange a nice viet Waxer at a nail spa.

That's pretty crazy dude. Just put up the Viet waxer at the nail spa in a review. No need to go through all that. What does the waxer do beyond the waxing? A review would give a better picture, and her work digits and hours in the review is good enough. Reason I say that is everybody knows where Lucy is, the fact she will be there damn near every day early to late, so no need for digits...she's always there. That's where you'd see her. Aight?

marsean June 11th, 2019 05:00 AM

Quote:

Any sign of Cindy from Lucky Pavillion on Westminster Blvd?

Waal, that was quite an edit Legitman! From Lucy to Cindy at a different place. You must have called and can't get that info from them. I bet if you went in there and got service they would tell you. Good Luck searching Le Git Man.

macd7932 June 11th, 2019 04:37 PM

where is this wax provider? hope you let it be known

Legitman June 12th, 2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macd7932 (Post 96223)
where is this wax provider? hope you let it be known

She is on La Habra Blvd at the city of La Habra. She is Vietnamese, Tall, and very Playful. Well at least with me since I always get hard wood when I get wax.

marsean June 12th, 2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Anyone has the digits for JLO aka Jeniffer Lopez?

Are you kidding? Legitman, get a hold of Alex Rodriguez. I'm sure he would be happy to share with your good self. Aight? WTF? What or Who is next on your list? Total Joke!

marsean June 12th, 2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legitman (Post 96226)
She is on La Habra Blvd at the city of La Habra. She is Vietnamese, Tall, and very Playful. Well at least with me since I always get hard wood when I get wax.

You're drooling again Legitman, would be helpful with a name of the place or how many hundreds in the block, take your pick. Guaranteed macd will check it out and review. Why did you not? Thanks for your contributions.

Legitman June 12th, 2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsean (Post 96228)
You're drooling again Legitman, would be helpful with a name of the place or how many hundreds in the block, take your pick. Guaranteed macd will check it out and review. Why did you not? Thanks for your contributions.

Okay, Okay, Relax. The place name is called Lush Nails & Spa. Her name is Kathy

luvnickeroff June 15th, 2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legitman (Post 96229)
Okay, Okay, Relax. The place name is called Lush Nails & Spa. Her name is Kathy

Good deal Legitman...Hey macd7932 your info delivered. Piece it together in a review when ya go. Maybe leave some breadcrumbs on this thread to reward Legitman with Kudos if it works out..Yes?

macd7932 June 15th, 2019 01:24 PM

see what i can do if in the area