Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Petite Asian Masseuse Eileen (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=12521)

alleycat9 June 8th, 2013 03:21 PM

Petite Asian Masseuse Eileen

I have know her for over two years. But her number has been disconnected within the last month. Anyone have any info on her ?
Old Fool ,
Tom

thorthor June 8th, 2013 05:11 PM

I called her a few weeks ago. She did not return my call at all. She is really good about returning calls. Maybe she lost her cell? Maybe it is summer and she left for summer vacation.

alleycat9 June 8th, 2013 05:17 PM

Let's hope your right . She is a sweetheart.
Thanks

Hawks June 8th, 2013 05:22 PM

Doubt she would change her number if she lost the phone. She texted me just over a week ago. No response since which is odd. The number change is sudden.

pumpagain69 June 8th, 2013 10:54 PM

LEO? If so that could be a problem for many.

Lmccj June 9th, 2013 01:03 AM

May 16, 2013
Santa Ana Police Nab 20 Would-Be Johns In Undercover Prostitution Sting

More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

(credit: Getty Image)
SANTA ANA (CBSLA.com) — The Santa Ana Police Department arrested 20 men Wednesday night as part of an undercover sex sting.

SAPD Vice Detectives arrested 20 males along Harbor Boulevard they said attempted to purchase sex or sex acts from undercover female officers, whom the suspects believed to be prostitutes.

The alleged johns were cited and released.

The 20 cases will be referred to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.

The arrested men — who ranged in age from 18 to 68 — are:

David Flores, 32, Aliso Viejo

Ariel Castro, 41, Santa Ana

Paulino Lopez, 47, Santa Ana

Felipe Barrera, 32, Garden Grove

Michael Davis, 35, Fountain Valley

Silvestre Jacob, 40, Garden Grove

Anthony Bello, 18, Santa Ana

Oscar Castaneda, 31, Santa Ana

Herbert Yoneoka, 68, Fountain Valley

Omar Moreno, 35, Santa Ana

Noe Hernandez, 34, Santa Ana

Tony Nguyen, 44, Westminster

Luis Ortiz, 27, Santa Ana

Israel Ruiz, 29, Garden Grove

Paulino Martinez, 39, Santa Ana

Christopher Witts, 28, Upland

Jonathan Peralta, 20, Westminster

Heladio Herrera, 20, Santa Ana

David Montano, 31, Anaheim

Rios Francisco, 33, Santa Ana

Santa Ana police said they routinely conduct the anti-prostitution stings to eliminate the demand and reduce the opportunity to sexually exploit women and children.

alleycat9 June 9th, 2013 05:52 AM

Thanks for the "LE info" but why is that pertinent to the specific topic. I was hoping to get specifics. As a side thought I would posit that most members of this site avoid " street walkers" .. I picked one up once15 yrs. ago and when she got in the car and I got a close look I begged her to get out, she finally did after mentioned she knew vice detectives, i gave her 20 $ and she got out. I have never repeated that maneuver. Be aware

dennisxx2 June 9th, 2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmccj (Post 66260)
May 16, 2013
Santa Ana Police Nab 20 Would-Be Johns In Undercover Prostitution Sting

More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

(credit: Getty Image)
SANTA ANA (CBSLA.com) — The Santa Ana Police Department arrested 20 men Wednesday night as part of an undercover sex sting.

SAPD Vice Detectives arrested 20 males along Harbor Boulevard they said attempted to purchase sex or sex acts from undercover female officers, whom the suspects believed to be prostitutes.

The alleged johns were cited and released.

The 20 cases will be referred to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.

The arrested men — who ranged in age from 18 to 68 — are:

David Flores, 32, Aliso Viejo

Ariel Castro, 41, Santa Ana

Paulino Lopez, 47, Santa Ana

Felipe Barrera, 32, Garden Grove

Michael Davis, 35, Fountain Valley

Silvestre Jacob, 40, Garden Grove

Anthony Bello, 18, Santa Ana

Oscar Castaneda, 31, Santa Ana

Herbert Yoneoka, 68, Fountain Valley

Omar Moreno, 35, Santa Ana

Noe Hernandez, 34, Santa Ana

Tony Nguyen, 44, Westminster

Luis Ortiz, 27, Santa Ana

Israel Ruiz, 29, Garden Grove

Paulino Martinez, 39, Santa Ana

Christopher Witts, 28, Upland

Jonathan Peralta, 20, Westminster

Heladio Herrera, 20, Santa Ana

David Montano, 31, Anaheim

Rios Francisco, 33, Santa Ana

Santa Ana police said they routinely conduct the anti-prostitution stings to eliminate the demand and reduce the opportunity to sexually exploit women and children.

Most where locals except for the guy from Upland. Pussy must be very good to drive all the way to Santa Ana.

mahalo21 June 9th, 2013 07:30 PM

Just out of curiosity, what are the cross streets on Harbor that these hookers hang out around?

Sounds like a pretty busy location to avoid...

Velovelo June 12th, 2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloha21 (Post 66275)
Just out of curiosity, what are the cross streets on Harbor that these hookers hang out around?

Sounds like a pretty busy location to avoid...

I don't think any working girls do hang there. When you see them it is usually a sting for the Sheriff (a woman) and Tony Re"cock us" (the DA) to make some political headlines.

I travel through SA on Harbor all the time and have never seen any street girls out there.

If you see a woman outside smiling at drivers that is better than a 1 or a 2, she is getting a county paycheck for being under cover.

Don't fall for that crap. Get a bag of Cheetos, a copy of Penthouse and have "dinner and a show" at home.