Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Speaking of Get Togethers (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13409)

1drmain September 3rd, 2014 11:14 AM

Speaking of Get Togethers

I have come to the conclusion that in this group of mongers there are also moles. Or a mole singular. Several of you have asked to drop my name as "an in" to a spa or particular gal. Too which, I've never had a problem giving you the go ahead. My kindness, charm, good looks, and overall great person goes a very long way with the ladies of the massage world. I would say 99% of them would have nothing but great things to say about me. Why do I bring this up? For one reason. There is a mole who does drop my name, but then throws me under the bus. I have now been to three places....one place yesterday. The gal yesterday, who I have been friends with over the years asked me why I write reviews online? Why do I write bad things about girls? Ofcourse, I denied this. As I denied the previous two times. How else would this gal or anyone else know this unless a mole told her? I don't know who you are. I find this pathetic. Really? throw me or anyone else under the bus? For what? Personal gain? This is a hobby. This board should be fun, camaraderie. However, some of this reminds me of the real world. There are a handful of mongers I trust....and who I call friends. A few bad apples or bad apple (and you know who are you are) have left a bad taste in my mouth. Therefore, I won't be sharing NOR will I be putting together or attending any GTG going forward.

diavolos September 3rd, 2014 06:46 PM

Doc,in the hobby,as in the real world,you always got to becareful who you trust,people are jealous,ingenious,back stabbing mother fuckers, they dont know or understand the meaning of trust,they would sell their mother if they thought that would give them an advantage,i say fuck this cock suckers,they should go slide along like the fucking snakes they are,this stupid assholes think that ,by throwing you under the bus they would get closer to the girl,hey assholes,if that is the only game you got.....you should stick to paying whores the rest of you pathetic lives.

dyk1 September 3rd, 2014 09:09 PM

I've only been to one and I didn't get to meet you guys. I had a good time though. Sucks that we can't avoid the bullshit even in places like this.

1drmain September 4th, 2014 05:45 AM

I agree 100%. It's pathetic.

earnhardt September 4th, 2014 09:59 AM

The only GOOD thing aboit you not going to any more GTG's is someone else will get to talk. See SG i told you this would work.

1drmain September 4th, 2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earnhardt (Post 74438)
The only GOOD thing aboit you not going to any more GTG's is someone else will get to talk. See SG i told you this would work.

lmao.......that was a good one E.....I'll remember that when we visit Michigan. Better sleep on your back, lol.

Bigsteve72 September 6th, 2014 04:10 PM

I've never been one to ask for a reference. I was thinking about asking SG for one for a certain spa just in case, but I would never bad mouth a soul. Lord knows, I consider you guys on the up and up. If I didn't, I would not go the GTG nor share anything I know. It's just childish to throw someone under the bus.

sua gua September 6th, 2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 (Post 74510)
I've never been one to ask for a reference. I was thinking about asking SG for one for a certain spa just in case, but I would never bad mouth a soul. Lord knows, I consider you guys on the up and up. If I didn't, I would not go the GTG nor share anything I know. It's just childish to throw someone under the bus.

What do you need Bro?

You don't ever Have to by shy about asking me for any information.

Always happy to share with/a monger who gives back.

I got your message about that place with the initials. I've been busy
I'll call you soon to get the juicy details.

sua gua September 6th, 2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 74439)
lmao.......that was a good one E.....I'll remember that when we visit Michigan. Better sleep on your back, lol.

Why?
You're not gonna try to blow him are you?

Bigsteve72 September 6th, 2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 74514)
What do you need Bro?

You don't ever Have to by shy about asking me for any information.

Always happy to share with/a monger who gives back.

I got your message about that place with the initials. I've been busy
I'll call you soon to get the juicy details.

Oh no, I'm not shy about asking. I was just thinking about when I would go to this place.