Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   This bothers me (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13257)

1drmain June 15th, 2014 01:47 PM

This bothers me

You make an appt with a gal. A gal who knows you. She knows I'm going to fuck her, she knows we are going to do 69....I visit we strip down we get naked she is blowing me, then i pull her around for a little 69. and while eating and licking the vagina (which im the best in the world at) i smell her asshole....kinda like sweaty ass. Now, I understand an asshole should smell like this. However, I made the appt and told her I would be there in 30 minutes.......honey, go clean your asshole, right? anyway, i was just aggravated because i cut the 69 session short because of a sweaty asshole...swass was bad.

MPkid June 15th, 2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 72818)
You make an appt with a gal. A gal who knows you. She knows I'm going to fuck her, she knows we are going to do 69....I visit we strip down we get naked she is blowing me, then i pull her around for a little 69. and while eating and licking the vagina (which im the best in the world at) i smell her asshole....kinda like sweaty ass. Now, I understand an asshole should smell like this. However, I made the appt and told her I would be there in 30 minutes.......honey, go clean your asshole, right? anyway, i was just aggravated because i cut the 69 session short because of a sweaty asshole...swass was bad.

LOL...That is funny but on the other hand how many half wiped sweaty asses do she have to endure each day?

sua gua June 16th, 2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

You have to learn to breath out of your ears Bro!

1drmain June 16th, 2014 10:12 AM

true MPkid, she is definitely around fat smelly monger butts daily. unfortunately, I will not have another 69 session with her. it would bring back stinky memories, lol.

I may, in the future ask each gal I plan to do 69 with....Hey, by the way, did you wash your asshole just now? lol

MPkid June 16th, 2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 72830)
true MPkid, she is definitely around fat smelly monger butts daily. unfortunately, I will not have another 69 session with her. it would bring back stinky memories, lol.

I may, in the future ask each gal I plan to do 69 with....Hey, by the way, did you wash your asshole just now? lol

Damn amateurs! LOL If I see a noodle hanging out of a chicks asshole I'll just suck it up like "Lady and the Tramp" and keep going!! HAHAHA

chanceforester June 16th, 2014 02:33 PM

Quote:

I guess I'm just a freak. I love the smell of a women's sweaty asshole. If there's cum dripping out of it...I'm out...but musty butt makes my boy up...mixed with some sweet poon smell and I'm off to the races.

Obviously, there is a line between smell and stench. But you're talking to a guy that regularly snakes providers underwear whenever possible...

I'm a freak, a super freak, I'm super freaky!

dmichaels65 June 16th, 2014 05:29 PM

Sick bastards, LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 72849)
I guess I'm just a freak. I love the smell of a women's sweaty asshole. If there's cum dripping out of it...I'm out...but musty butt makes my boy up...mixed with some sweet poon smell and I'm off to the races.

Obviously, there is a line between smell and stench. But you're talking to a guy that regularly snakes providers underwear whenever possible...

diavolos June 17th, 2014 03:21 AM

I will second that Dm 65,sick bastards lol....there is nothing worst when you eat pussy for funky smells ,don't care where they come from,a clean snatch, I can dine for hours.

sua gua June 17th, 2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 72849)

A lot of guys love some funk smell.
I dont care about a little sweat smell but stink.....no way!

earnhardt June 18th, 2014 12:11 PM

Hey 1drmain, Just SUCK it up and bring a cloths pin with you to put on your nose. Better yet bring some nice smelling butt spray.