Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Food for thought (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13692)

dmichaels65 February 14th, 2015 07:26 AM

Food for thought

The next time you walk into a spa and the girl comes out arms covered in oil and tells you she is busy don't stand there and ask her life story and don't ask her for a PHD dissertation on what a foot massage is. Respect the other monger who she is taking care of and leave.

The next time your leaving a spa and you see another monger being greeted by the one who just finished with you, don't stand there because you think your such a stud and continue having a conversation especially when she does not speak a word of English. Respect the other monger who she is taking care of and leave.

The next time you call a spa and she tells you she is busy, don't ask her to send you pictures of what she looks like and don't ask her if she will take care of little brother. Respect the other monger who she is taking care of and hang up.

The next time you are in spa and decide your such a stud you want another hour even though you were told she had another appointment, wait for it, Respect the other monger and come back later.

The next time you call a spa and tell the lady your hard and want to fuck her and she hangs up on your dumb ass, don't keep calling back and ask what's wrong.

chanceforester February 14th, 2015 08:50 AM

Hmmm...It sounds like you've had a few of these things happen to you.

Seems like no brainer material to me. I vote yes!

earnhardt February 14th, 2015 09:27 AM

Hey D. Take it easy man. We all know that there are mongers with no etiquette and don't give a shit.

progolfer February 14th, 2015 12:18 PM

Happy Valentines day, dmichaels65, sounds like you could use some loving...

diavolos February 14th, 2015 01:48 PM

I did a double take. ...I thought I was reading one of SG sermons, lol,ok D-65, repeat after me. ....its useless to try to reform mongers.
So stop trying, you wasting your time.

dmichaels65 February 14th, 2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 77710)
Hmmm...It sounds like you've had a few of these things happen to you.

Seems like no brainer material to me. I vote yes!

Good Answer!

dmichaels65 February 14th, 2015 01:55 PM

The king got a lot of loving a record 13 days in a row. I do appreciate your good wishes though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by progolfer (Post 77716)
Happy Valentines day, dmichaels65, sounds like you could use some loving...

dmichaels65 February 14th, 2015 07:36 PM

Thanks E. You are always the voice of reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by earnhardt (Post 77711)
Hey D. Take it easy man. We all know that there are mongers with no etiquette and don't give a shit.

dmichaels65 February 14th, 2015 07:57 PM

Diavolos This is one of the lost gospels according to dmichaels65. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by diavolos (Post 77723)
I did a double take. ...I thought I was reading one of SG sermons, lol,ok D-65, repeat after me. ....its useless to try to reform mongers.
So stop trying, you wasting your time.