Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   About Joanne (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14579)

winter29 July 17th, 2016 01:57 AM

About Joanne

Hey guys (and MPR), Earlier this week I wrote a review on Joanne from L. F. at the new address in Anaheim but MPR can't seem to get in posted. On the info boxes I showed the new address but still under the old name of Lakeshore Chiro. We having been talking about this move for at least the past month but MPR doesn't get it. So does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get this posted by MPR? This is the only time any of my reviews got stuck. And by the way I did have some important things to mention about her and the place.

Libertine July 17th, 2016 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter29 (Post 85937)
Hey guys (and MPR), Earlier this week I wrote a review on Joanne from L. F. at the new address in Anaheim but MPR can't seem to get in posted. On the info boxes I showed the new address but still under the old name of Lakeshore Chiro. We having been talking about this move for at least the past month but MPR doesn't get it. So does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get this posted by MPR? This is the only time any of my reviews got stuck. And by the way I did have some important things to mention about her and the place.

use a new provider submit form, don't submit the review under her current Joanne profile name at Lake Forest, spell name of the store a little bit different, Lake Shore Chiropractic, put the new address on 1250 N. Euclid Street in Anaheim, include at very the start of your review the updated info about the new location, send a email to MPR and explain what you did.

nipsucker July 17th, 2016 09:43 AM

Last review from Ponocha on Joanne is a fake .
She not a smoker and never been smoke .
Just wonder Ponacha really know who is J.

RoyalCrown July 17th, 2016 11:26 AM

Looks like all the reviews for Joanne are gone. Rest of the Lakeshore reviews are still there.

winter29 July 17th, 2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyalCrown (Post 85943)
Looks like all the reviews for Joanne are gone. Rest of the Lakeshore reviews are still there.

Ok I got my new review posted, and yes I now see all her previous postings have been deleted. So I guess we are in some kind of standoff here. I understand 2 guys have said she did not want any more reviews but she has said nothing to me about it. So maybe I will now be on "bad boy" list.

ponocha July 17th, 2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyalCrown (Post 85943)

She definitely had smokers breath. I have seen her several times and for some reason sometime she has smokers breath...she may not be a smoker, but it sure smells like smokers breath,,,,,maybe she DFK a dude that smokes

Anyway..believe what you want....she told me the other day about the Anaheim location , but said thwe girls will also be back at LF in a new location in a couple of months

nipsucker July 18th, 2016 07:48 AM

Ponocha- J would like u to call, text or email her .
She could not remember who u are with all the services
you received ......... and you tip only $80.
PM me if u need her email or phone no.

marsean July 18th, 2016 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponocha (Post 85948)
She definitely had smokers breath. I have seen her several times and for some reason sometime she has smokers breath...she may not be a smoker, but it sure smells like smokers breath,,,,,maybe she DFK a dude that smokes

Anyway..believe what you want....she told me the other day about the Anaheim location , but said thwe girls will also be back at LF in a new location in a couple of months

First part...Not to you ponocha, but guys in general...ever have the experience of going in for LFK or DFK right after one gobbled the gook because you were too horny but it took a moment to register that there were signs of confirmation of this possibility or even an admission...and what did her breath or mouth seem like? Smokers breath...Bingo!

Second part...that sounds good as they may be more comfortable there.

winter29 July 18th, 2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter29 (Post 85946)
Ok I got my new review posted, and yes I now see all her previous postings have been deleted. So I guess we are in some kind of standoff here. I understand 2 guys have said she did not want any more reviews but she has said nothing to me about it. So maybe I will now be on "bad boy" list.

Sorry guys but I have been asked by Jo to remove my new posting on her from the site. She did sound very anxious. So I tried to contact MPR on their "contact page" but their damn "captcha image" does not show any figures to include so message can not be sent. Does anyone know how I can remove the review from my side? What a mess this is now. Thanks brothers.

nipsucker July 18th, 2016 06:36 PM

Ponocha- J still waiting for your call ....

You can PM me with your phone number and your really name so she know who she talking too. All she want you to do is .... stop writing a BS review to any girl. If you have to share the story with the community, pls. write the true AND with some respect, DO NOT write them like your sex slave, sex toy or like a whore... that will not make you a MACHO MAN. There are many ways to tell the story Ponocha.

BTW, she also told me, your review writing about her in Lomita also a BS too. It very much same style with your latest review.
YES , she very upset with you and can not keep silence any more ....

Ponocha - this is between you and me , IF you got all the services like you claimed in your last review and gave her only $80 tip .
Man ... you are SO, SO CHEAP !