Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Le Palace (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15870)

macd7932 June 11th, 2019 06:33 PM

Le Palace

I have been at Le Palace a few times and see either Nicole or Lilly.

On a couple of my visits I have seen a taller slim provider who also has a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder and she is usually wearing a tank top.

Does anyone know her and her name i would like to have a visit with her?

Thanks

marsean June 12th, 2019 12:57 AM

Is the tattoo words, or a pattern or design? If words, can you read it?

macd7932 June 12th, 2019 02:00 PM

its a design i have only passed her as she was going into a room it's maybe 4"

hardcock June 12th, 2019 05:14 PM

I know her name!

hardcock June 12th, 2019 05:25 PM

Le Palace is a shit hole! The only thing Nicole does is give nude massages with her fish smelling vagina, text during appts and give BJ’s if you bring a condom! Lily gives bbbjs, bareback and probably has multiple STS’s by now! The other tat girl gives bbbj’s (swallows) and wants $80! The only (I won’t say who losers) other girl licks balls, licks ass (rims) and gives bbbjs, FS and without a condom! Watch out. Most people are unaware the same Chinese owners also own Air Body Massage as well you pathetic addicted sex addicts!

macd7932 June 13th, 2019 01:58 PM

yes, u know everything

dj110 June 13th, 2019 05:16 PM

Talked to a girl at Honey spa. She told me they know who this Hardcock dude is and he has been banned from all their spas. He attempted to assault Krystal during a session. Afterwards another girl came forward and said he actually threatened her if she did not suck him off. Since being banned they think he has called LE to 2 of their shops.

The girl i spoke with said they have security footage pics up at their spas and are reaching out to other spas as well. She also said one girl took a picture of his license while he was out of the room. Some of the girls are even asking male friends to stay close to the spas while they are working. Many seem to fear hes unhinged and full of rage for some reason.

Guy is a fucking creep

marsean June 13th, 2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 96238)
Talked to a girl at Honey spa. She told me they know who this Hardcock dude is and he has been banned from all their spas. He attempted to assault Krystal during a session. Afterwards another girl came forward and said he actually threatened her if she did not suck him off. Since being banned they think he has called LE to 2 of their shops.

The girl i spoke with said they have security footage pics up at their spas and are reaching out to other spas as well. She also said one girl took a picture of his license while he was out of the room. Some of the girls are even asking male friends to stay close to the spas while they are working. Many seem to fear hes unhinged and full of rage for some reason.

Guy is a fucking creep

Yes, anybody talking about their wang in a review being King Kong bigger than anyone on a site is exhibiting being unhinged. After he spouts how he knows all the performers and has drilled them all then he turns it around and calls all members sex addicts. WTF?

look4goodrub June 13th, 2019 09:11 PM

Is it now time for the little man to be banned from this site?

hardcock June 18th, 2019 10:46 AM

Your an idiot. Grow up