Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   SA Girls on CNN (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14158)

deezguy September 19th, 2015 05:12 PM

SA Girls on CNN

A Life With Lisa Ling episode on CNN talks about sugar daddies including interviews with SA girls.

marsean September 19th, 2015 06:04 PM

Was just watching that. Interesting at end with Lisa Ling making closing comments saying that "Who is she to judge!" Seems she had enough conversations with some of both SD and SB's to convince her people are coming to SA from various backgrounds and motives. But with them all dressed to the 9's there's no doubt it is for convenience but all about the money...the media section was mostly cordoned off from most of the room and their was a area with no media allowed...

marsean September 20th, 2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 81562)
A Life With Lisa Ling episode on CNN talks about sugar daddies including interviews with SA girls.

It was clear to me that Lisa Ling was doing her usual hard press to try to uncover something, anything of an clue of something illicit or at least scandalous about this public gathering of members of SA who did interact with her and give some clues as to their motives but the appearance was like a high class cocktail gathering that besides a few interpretations of comments made to her all she could say at closing was "who am I to say?" Don't know if she is partnered up but she was obviously very intrigued to find out, but a reporter is her game and if she could have uncovered scandal she would have loved it...so it seemed.

chanceforester September 20th, 2015 08:19 AM

I don't really watch CNN but I would love to have an arrangement with Lisa Ling

Obsessive September 20th, 2015 08:22 PM

What is the monthly fee on SA again and can I get results without putting up a photo? I have a very strong desire for privacy. Last I remember it was a hefty $70 per month or so which may not be worth it if all the horny assholes from Ashley Madison have started flooding the SD sites.

ExecutiveVIP September 21st, 2015 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 81567)
I don't really watch CNN but I would love to have an arrangement with Lisa Ling

In one of the episodes she showed her high-achieving Asian Doctor husband, so I doubt she'll be on the market for us mongers. She's too much of a feminist to "love you long time".

ExecutiveVIP September 21st, 2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsessive (Post 81575)
What is the monthly fee on SA again and can I get results without putting up a photo? I have a very strong desire for privacy. Last I remember it was a hefty $70 per month or so which may not be worth it if all the horny assholes from Ashley Madison have started flooding the SD sites.

Find a photo of someone on the internet that looks relatively close to you, and open up a new fake gmail account just for that purpose, even open up a facebook/instagram account under those fake credentials, to give your fake persona more credibility when you "friend" them outside of SA.

As long as they're not expecting Brad Pitt, and as long as it's close enough to what you really look like, all they care about at the end of the day is their $200-$300 typical per session.

chanceforester September 21st, 2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP (Post 81579)
In one of the episodes she showed her high-achieving Asian Doctor husband, so I doubt she'll be on the market for us mongers. She's too much of a feminist to "love you long time".

yeah sharon tay is hotter anyway!

MPkid September 21st, 2015 01:29 PM

Obsession, There is also a "Private" photo section on your profile that will allow you to only share your real photo with girls you are interested in meeting. Yes, it is $70 a month...so look at it like this....1 less HJ a month and your membership there is paid for. Trust me...you will have more pussy than you know what to do with (if that's what you want) and you'll never miss the 70 bucks. I joined for a month and have more SB lined up than I can afford to see each week.

asiansam September 21st, 2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 81584)
yeah sharon tay is hotter anyway!

Well, she was before her nose got fucked up. She must have got a plastic surgeon referral from Michael Jackson.