Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Chinese versus Korean AMP's (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13175)

dmichaels65 May 2nd, 2014 06:11 AM

Chinese versus Korean AMP's

I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time , you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back.

I'd be interested in hearing what cuisine you guys prefer and why.

1drmain May 2nd, 2014 07:07 AM

Today I prefer Chinese. It's 9 am Friday. I'm meeting SUAGUA and Earnhardt for lunch. We are eating chinese. Anyway, I believe both are the same. If you establish a relationship, with a girl AND mamasam you reap the benefits. I have received extra time at both places. I've also been cut short of time at both places. The girl will ask me if it's okay to cut short the time because they are busy. It's not a big deal when they are polite. I've also asked a girl to just lay around with me for 10 more minutes when the hour is up. This too isn't a problem. I just prefer Chinese. I have more relationships and connections with the Chinese scene. Most of my Korean relationships are gone...they are closed or moved out of state.

diavolos May 2nd, 2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmichaels65 (Post 71903)
I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time , you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back.

I'd be interested in hearing what cuisine you guys prefer and why.

The cuisine that i prefer is all you can eat buffet, variety is the spice of life,bring me the Chinese,thai,mongolian,korean,..... throw in some euro babes,and you got yourself a smorgasbord,i don't discriminate,pussy is pussy, the more the merrier.

OPRFIllini May 2nd, 2014 04:49 PM

I prefer the Chinese AMPs. I've been to Korean AMPs and don't hate them, but have noticed for the most part that they tend to rush you out faster than most Chinese places do. Only thing is that IMO you're more likely to get FS from a Korean AMP than you would from a Chinese AMP. On the other hand, Chinese masseuses are friendlier in general than their Korean counterparts. Right now, I'm sticking with the Chinese spots, and gradually I'm wooing Lisa - the one from Senina & Unwind. She's not the best looked but to me she has a sweet personality so I would like to take her out on a date.

1drmain May 3rd, 2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPRFIllini (Post 71921)
I prefer the Chinese AMPs. I've been to Korean AMPs and don't hate them, but have noticed for the most part that they tend to rush you out faster than most Chinese places do. Only thing is that IMO you're more likely to get FS from a Korean AMP than you would from a Chinese AMP. On the other hand, Chinese masseuses are friendlier in general than their Korean counterparts. Right now, I'm sticking with the Chinese spots, and gradually I'm wooing Lisa - the one from Senina & Unwind. She's not the best looked but to me she has a sweet personality so I would like to take her out on a date.

OPRF - I would be careful with Lisa. Just an FYI my friend. I would stay away from her for a variety of reasons.

OPRFIllini May 3rd, 2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 71928)
OPRF - I would be careful with Lisa. Just an FYI my friend. I would stay away from her for a variety of reasons.

Could you PM me please about her? I appreciate the concern and certainly don't want to get into anything I'll regret.

riverrat32 May 3rd, 2014 09:29 AM

I prefer Chinese for the reason mentioned above: they at least act like they care. But as Diavolos said, a good provider is a good provider!

Mongolian?? Gee, I wonder who he is talking about?!

sua gua May 3rd, 2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPRFIllini (Post 71929)
Could you PM me please about her? I appreciate the concern and certainly don't want to get into anything I'll regret.

There nis a recent thread about her just a few threads down called "a word of warning" by Captain1954.
Check it out. This girl has seen more dick then a public urinal at Ohare.
Much of it BB too.
You can do better, much better!

OPRFIllini May 3rd, 2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 71936)
There nis a recent thread about her just a few threads down called "a word of warning" by Captain1954.
Check it out. This girl has seen more dick then a public urinal at Ohare.
Much of it BB too.
You can do better, much better!

Wow, just read Captain's thread and you're right, she doesn't sound like a masseuse I would pursue for a romance. Thanks for the tip. I can and will do much better; maybe Candy at Fantastic or Cherry at New Hope are better for me.

dyk1 June 4th, 2014 09:25 PM

I'm Korean, and I prefer the Chinese Amps. Something about the Korean places just rub me the wrong way (pun intended? i dunno). I also have a harder time at the Korean places. Also the Chinese girls seem to love the fact that I'm Asian-American. Damn I just realized this is a really old thread. Oh well, I'm new to these boards