Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Tired of "Salad Tossing" (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14101)

progolfer August 15th, 2015 02:02 PM

Tired of "Salad Tossing"

I am tired of looking at the thread "Salad tossing". Is there no one out there with any thing else to say on this board? Btw, why is this so site so slow? It takes forever to get a response once you hit the return key. Sug gua are you on vacation?

chanceforester August 16th, 2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by progolfer (Post 80942)
I am tired of looking at the thread "Salad tossing". Is there no one out there with any thing else to say on this board? Btw, why is this so site so slow? It takes forever to get a response once you hit the return key. Sug gua are you on vacation?

yeah not a lot of action on the Midwest forum

sua gua August 18th, 2015 02:34 PM

No vacation.
Monger as much as ever and having a ball.
Many many mongers here who could start threads and share as I have in the past, but I won't anymore as others can take over........start threads like I used to, but no one wants too.
I would say just enjoy what is here and deal with the scarcity of what others post.

Too bad too, there's a ton of stuff going on out there.

captain1954 August 20th, 2015 08:34 AM

I have tried,but the Chicago board members appear to like to lurk but not participate it's like pulling teeth!
I share when I can but there appears to be little or no information being shared,like others my friends on the board share between each other and it works!! As Sua says there is a "ton of stuff going on out there"
Happy Mongering

chanceforester August 20th, 2015 02:01 PM

Even us so cal lurkers like to hear good stuff!

Daffyduck August 22nd, 2015 10:14 AM

Guys it's not just your area, even in the Orange County and Los Angeles areas, it is the same people over and over, and many have turned to private messages and heck we even had a meet up for coffee with a few mongers last month to share intel.

MPkid August 22nd, 2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffyduck (Post 81112)
Guys it's not just your area, even in the Orange County and Los Angeles areas, it is the same people over and over, and many have turned to private messages and heck we even had a meet up for coffee with a few mongers last month to share intel.

Absolutely...I don't think it's the site even with the issues of the slow speeds last week. I just think the average participant here has nothing new to offer or chooses NOT to offer anything new. Seriously, how do we benefit from coming on the forum (even the private ones) and saying I met a hot 21 year old at XYZ MP and she gave me a BBBJ and handed me her phone number to meet outside????? All it does is cause problems for her, the MP and most importantly MY chances of getting the same or more later!
I was at the coffee meet at the Vietnamese Cafe with DaffyDuck and I think there is more info getting exchanged on the PMs and back channels. There is only so much info we want to share with the lurkers that contribute NOTHING and in many cases will fuck things up for us by taking the info we share here and run to our go to girls and say "So and so said this and that about you on MPR" These fuckin "White Knights" don't deserve any info we share so, I can only speak for myself....I don't share juicy details with MP girls in the open forum and I only review girls that I don't care if there is 34 car pile up in front of their MP all trying to get into the parking lot at the same time.
I have been doing most of my activities on Seeking Arrangement for that reason. These aren't high mileage girls and there are no reviews or he said she said BS.

sua gua August 23rd, 2015 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 81117)
Absolutely...I don't think it's the site even with the issues of the slow speeds last week. I just think the average participant here has nothing new to offer or chooses NOT to offer anything new. Seriously, how do we benefit from coming on the forum (even the private ones) and saying I met a hot 21 year old at XYZ MP and she gave me a BBBJ and handed me her phone number to meet outside????? All it does is cause problems for her, the MP and most importantly MY chances of getting the same or more later!
I was at the coffee meet at the Vietnamese Cafe with DaffyDuck and I think there is more info getting exchanged on the PMs and back channels. There is only so much info we want to share with the lurkers that contribute NOTHING and in many cases will fuck things up for us by taking the info we share here and run to our go to girls and say "So and so said this and that about you on MPR" These fuckin "White Knights" don't deserve any info we share so, I can only speak for myself....I don't share juicy details with MP girls in the open forum and I only review girls that I don't care if there is 34 car pile up in front of their MP all trying to get into the parking lot at the same time.
I have been doing most of my activities on Seeking Arrangement for that reason. These aren't high mileage girls and there are no reviews or he said she said BS.

Since youre here...
Go back to November 14th 2013 and take a look at what I wanted to do and where it went.
That is the latest one and I tried years before that too.

99% of the guys JUST WILL NOT SHARE even in secret with select Mongers here in th Chiraq area.....PERIOD!

Bigsteve72 August 23rd, 2015 10:56 AM

I rarely come out here to read reviews since it can sometimes be a week between Chicago area reviews. If you want info, just ask. Only those I know and trust won't act like douchebags get info. Others get nothing. Some guys share misinformation and that's not cool. Sharing misinformation to get good information gets you shutout from future information. Honestly, I haven't mongered at too many new places recently since I get tired of lame massages and too much hustle for a jackhammer finish. I've been going to my favorites and enjoyed hours with them.

dmichaels65 August 26th, 2015 05:24 PM

I share information via PM with a few mongers. I think too many think they are special to these girls and these girls only do shit with them and no one else so they are selfish and won't give info. I too go to ladies I know who actually appreciate the tip and won't half ass the massage.