Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Politics, World Affairs (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   What is Aleppo? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14670)

marsean September 8th, 2016 11:13 AM

What is Aleppo?

Now famous quote from Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, hoping to rise to 15% to get into scheduled debates...Jill Stein under warrant for arrest...you can't make this stuff up...Thoughts?

pumpagain69 September 8th, 2016 11:54 AM

This election defies belief. It would be impossible to assume 1 of these 4 would have a strong case to say they are the best candidate. So the more interesting question is who
is the worst or a ranking of the 4 candidates. I would say HRC is the worst based on a solid
record of bad decisions. But this can be argued strongly about each one of them for vastly different reasons.

asiansam September 8th, 2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpagain69 (Post 86817)
This election defies belief. It would be impossible to assume 1 of these 4 would have a strong case to say they are the best candidate. So the more interesting question is who
is the worst or a ranking of the 4 candidates. I would say HRC is the worst based on a solid
record of bad decisions. But this can be argued strongly about each one of them for vastly different reasons.

This might be the first presidential election I stay home for.

marsean September 8th, 2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 86822)
This might be the first presidential election I stay home for.

It gets weirder by the week. I want to see the first debate and that may do something but they say not until the third one, but by then we all are going to so tired of this crap. I have many many friends who swear they are not voting, so disgusted...the west coast voting block for Dems seems a real barrier to the Reps... no doubt Trump still does not have total backing by all republicans, but maybe enough with time. I think everyone will be glad to have it over, but you know there will still be a lot of divide existing either way.

Lmccj September 8th, 2016 09:58 PM

That was very tolerant of you.
And I thought liberals were the ones that were stronger together and tolerant of everyone
Oh yeah I forgot together without you f_____g rep's and you must be of like think ( or is it stink?)

Libertine September 8th, 2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsean (Post 86825)
....the west coast voting block for Dems seems a real barrier to the Reps...

California is a solid blue state and the state hasn't voted for a GOP presidential candidate since 1988 for H.W. Bush. Democrats control both houses in Sacramento, the Assembly and the Senate, the Governor's office, the Lieutenant Governor's office, the office of the Attorney General, and Democrats have two female U.S. Senators and 39 out of 53 congressional districts in the U.S. House of Representatives with Republicans having just 13 congressman and only 1 congresswoman in Washington, D.C. California has 55 electoral votes. here's a pro tip for miserable Republicans that are constantly whining about California. pack up your vehicle and drive it on to Interstate 8 or Interstate 10 and turn East and keep driving due East until you find a red state with a majority of like minded Republicans where you might find everlasting happiness. :)

Libertine September 8th, 2016 10:07 PM

pro tip to Republicans: go out and win just 'ONE' Super Bowl and maybe only then will they stop whining for 8 years. :)

Libertine September 8th, 2016 10:20 PM

I'm a proud stars and strips, red, white, and blue flag waving flag pin wearing Republican that has nothing but high praise for a very popular and a great world leader, Vladimir Putin. I also believe America's military Generals have been "reduced to rubble" and they should be relieved of duty. "You're Fired!" :(

deezguy September 8th, 2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 86831)
I'm a proud stars and strips, red, white, and blue flag waving flag pin wearing Republican that has nothing but high praise for a very popular and a great world leader, Vladimir Putin. I also believe America's military Generals have been "reduced to rubble" and they should be relieved of duty. "You're Fired!" :(

The potential top statesman of the most powerful country in the world constantly requires supporters or surrogates explain what he really meant or that he misspoke or phrased his idea incorrectly. Will the international community give the President of the United States of America a Mulligan?

Libertine September 9th, 2016 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 86832)
The potential top statesman of the most powerful country in the world constantly requires supporters or surrogates explain what he really meant or that he misspoke or phrased his idea incorrectly. Will the international community give the President of the United States of America a Mulligan?

only Americans are falling for a bunch of okie-doke from DJT