Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   San Gabriel Valley (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Former Agency Girl (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14316)

deezguy December 4th, 2015 03:44 PM

Former Agency Girl

I know a former agency girl that is looking to strike out on her own. She used to work for Peter in Rosemead. Peter went back to China so his operation is pretty much shut down. Her name is Lily. Like most of the girls that worked for Peter, this one is up there in years. I actually did a review her as Lala when she worked for Peter. She's actually been working indie on the side for some time. She's old (55-60) but very flexible from being a dancer and loves sex. She has a slim body, A-cups with eraser nips. Being a dancer, her legs are well toned and her feet are calloused. Sessions involve BBBJ, DATY, 69, HJ, CFS, FIV, LFK
She's taking reasonable donations. One Benjamin for 45 minutes but she's not a clock watcher so if she's liking the action, you probably get 10 or 15 minutes tacked on. On MSOG YMMV (she likes creativity but no pain).
The caviat is, she speaks almost no English and she tries to speak to you like you know Mandarin. You will contact her directly by texting her cell. Your text must be translated into Sinplified Chinese. You will meet her at an apartment near Commonwealth and Marengo in Alhambra. When meeting, not much verbal communication is needed. If you can get past the fact that she's old, she has a great flexible body, ok face, great personality, enjoys sex and knows how to have fun. Plus, 100 for about an hour beats the going rate of 160.
I told her I would tell my friends about her. Just mention your friend told you about her and she will understand. If interested, PM me and oh give you contact information and some additional pointers.

funtimes07 December 4th, 2015 05:44 PM

No thank you.

Lmccj December 4th, 2015 10:08 PM

The down side is she can't take a large dick

DD44DD December 5th, 2015 07:21 AM

What is considered large?

DD44DD December 5th, 2015 07:22 AM

Hmm fucking someone my own age?
What a consept

funtimes07 December 5th, 2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD44DD (Post 82653)
Hmm fucking someone my own age?
What a consept

Lol! This hobby really spoils us.

Abe Bunnywhip December 5th, 2015 02:08 PM

Sounds interesting.

winnerinbed December 5th, 2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 82645)
I know a former agency girl that is looking to strike out on her own. She used to work for Peter in Rosemead. Peter went back to China so his operation is pretty much shut down. Her name is Lily. Like most of the girls that worked for Peter, this one is up there in years. I actually did a review her as Lala when she worked for Peter. She's actually been working indie on the side for some time. She's old (55-60) but very flexible from being a dancer and loves sex. She has a slim body, A-cups with eraser nips. Being a dancer, her legs are well toned and her feet are calloused. Sessions involve BBBJ, DATY, 69, HJ, CFS, FIV, LFK
She's taking reasonable donations. One Benjamin for 45 minutes but she's not a clock watcher so if she's liking the action, you probably get 10 or 15 minutes tacked on. On MSOG YMMV (she likes creativity but no pain).
The caviat is, she speaks almost no English and she tries to speak to you like you know Mandarin. You will contact her directly by texting her cell. Your text must be translated into Sinplified Chinese. You will meet her at an apartment near Commonwealth and Marengo in Alhambra. When meeting, not much verbal communication is needed. If you can get past the fact that she's old, she has a great flexible body, ok face, great personality, enjoys sex and knows how to have fun. Plus, 100 for about an hour beats the going rate of 160.
I told her I would tell my friends about her. Just mention your friend told you about her and she will understand. If interested, PM me and oh give you contact information and some additional pointers.

Please send me her information.
I have seen her before.
I have 2 Lala's in my phone.

deezguy December 5th, 2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerinbed (Post 82660)
Please send me her information.
I have seen her before.
I have 2 Lala's in my phone.

Sent a PM. She goes by Lily, now.

chanceforester December 6th, 2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmccj (Post 82649)
The down side is she can't take a large dick

6.34 inches