Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Happy Ending or Happy beginning (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13529)

captain1954 November 10th, 2014 10:15 PM

Happy Ending or Happy beginning

Thought I would start this thread for shit and giggles,when you get to my age it is not always possible to reload as quick as I did in my youth,so I asked my "friends" to start with a Happy ending? This came as a surprise but they all complied and low and behold after the massage and appropriate teasing I was ready for action without the use of chemicals !!
Question ? For those of use born prior to 1960 is this the way to go and does anybody else feel the same way! Any comments discussion appreciated( the board has been a little quite lately)

Rubenme2 November 11th, 2014 08:43 AM

Are you getting 2 pops or just warming up for the pop at the end?

chanceforester November 11th, 2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain1954 (Post 76115)
Thought I would start this thread for shit and giggles,when you get to my age it is not always possible to reload as quick as I did in my youth,so I asked my "friends" to start with a Happy ending? This came as a surprise but they all complied and low and behold after the massage and appropriate teasing I was ready for action without the use of chemicals !!
Question ? For those of use born prior to 1960 is this the way to go and does anybody else feel the same way! Any comments discussion appreciated( the board has been a little quite lately)

You've started a new trend...an excellent one. Used to get a Chinese "friend" to do that for me back at Mirage Spa in San Juan....

1drmain November 12th, 2014 07:54 AM

I wasn't born prior to 1960.....the so called Ice-Age, lol. However, I know both SuaGua and Earnhardt were born in BC.........They are both rock stars.........Earnhardt can blow his load five times in a day.......just ask him about his Thailand trips. SuaGua can blow three times in a day...........they are both sick bastards.

You mention this board is quiet?????? Well, 99.9% of mongers in Chicago are quiet and boring. Okay, that is all I will say........SuaGua remember? we promised to stay quiet?

diavolos November 12th, 2014 08:51 AM

I too have been silent on this board, ( without being in cahoots with sg or the doc).
Just wanted to see who would step up and start a thread...its laughable really....its usually the same old suspects that are posting something,so its useless to complain.

diavolos November 12th, 2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain1954 (Post 76115)

Hey Cap, not to rain on you parade, I posted back in April title (time for a change),saying why only a HE ,why not both a HE and a HB...go back and read it.

dmichaels65 November 12th, 2014 05:07 PM

You can't stay away. Pretty soon we will be seeing another 40 reviews from you. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 76132)
I wasn't born prior to 1960.....the so called Ice-Age, lol. However, I know both SuaGua and Earnhardt were born in BC.........They are both rock stars.........Earnhardt can blow his load five times in a day.......just ask him about his Thailand trips. SuaGua can blow three times in a day...........they are both sick bastards.

You mention this board is quiet?????? Well, 99.9% of mongers in Chicago are quiet and boring. Okay, that is all I will say........SuaGua remember? we promised to stay quiet?

dyk1 November 13th, 2014 12:37 AM

I've tried to get some shit goin but didn't get much traction.

1drmain November 13th, 2014 07:03 AM

I have no problem staying away. I have stayed away for months. As for the reviews? I have 15 names on a piece of paper. Thus, I have 15 reviews to write. When I get around to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmichaels65 (Post 76148)
You can't stay away. Pretty soon we will be seeing another 40 reviews from you. LOL

1drmain November 13th, 2014 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyk1 (Post 76160)
I've tried to get some shit goin but didn't get much traction.

Exactly my point. This board, for the most part is BORING........until I (King of all things) or SuaGua (King of Ages) get things rolling.