Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   I found Eilene! (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15074)

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 09:32 AM

I found Eilene!

Someone brought up Eilene in another thread and it got me thinking about her. So, I did a little digging online and I found her! It looks like she's either married or engaged to some guy who appears to be in his early 50's. I also found some pics of her on his facebook page and he mentions her by name, so I am sure it's her. I'm not going to post any of my findings here because her privacy should be respected, but I just wanted to let the Eilene fans who are out there know that she appears to be doing fine.

rounder9999 April 13th, 2017 09:56 AM

Wow, a blast from the past. I used to see her every few weeks. I still can't believe she was so inexpensive for her service. A little strange at times but worth it. Nice going funtimes07.

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 02:58 PM

Thanks man. I never saw her myself but I remember when guys were going nuts over her. The pics of her that I saw on her BF or husband's Facebook page weren't that great, but I guess she had great customer service skills! Lol

monger1 April 13th, 2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89866)
...The pics of her that I saw on her BF or husband's Facebook page weren't that great... Lol

Hey now! I resemble that remark. lol.

RoyalCrown April 13th, 2017 03:21 PM

I thought the rumor was that her BF/SO was one of us? Anyone want to fess up?

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 03:52 PM

He definitely looks like "one of us", judging by his FB pics. Looks like he's been to Thailand, monger's paradise, lol.

deezguy April 13th, 2017 03:57 PM

Clues or pointers to where we can find the posts? Or, how about posting the pics?

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 89871)
Clues or pointers to where we can find the posts? Or, how about posting the pics?

As much as I'd like to, like I said in the original thread opener, I'm not going to post her shit here out of respect for her privacy. She's moved on with her life and out of the game so I'd feel like a real shithead if I shared her pics here. I hope you understand, just trying to show her some respect as I know she was good to a lot of guys from this site.

cutback April 13th, 2017 06:34 PM

So Eilene is how she spells her civilian name when previously (@ BP adverts.)she spelled Eileen?

Just curious as I saw her several times also :)

Hugh G. Rexion April 13th, 2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89861)
Someone brought up Eilene in another thread and it got me thinking about her. So, I did a little digging online and I found her! It looks like she's either married or engaged to some guy who appears to be in his early 50's. I also found some pics of her on his facebook page and he mentions her by name, so I am sure it's her. I'm not going to post any of my findings here because her privacy should be respected, but I just wanted to let the Eilene fans who are out there know that she appears to be doing fine.

We have our first nomination for stalker of the year...lol