Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Monger Get Together (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13092)

1drmain March 28th, 2014 01:09 PM

Monger Get Together

To all,

We are having a monger get together next Friday April 4th. I have five people committed to coming....as of today. If you would like to join us, send me an email(pm). Only email if you are 100% committed. I don't want to go back and forth with who is coming, who might come, etc, etc, etc. Some of you mongers may have cold feet to join. Let me say this, DON'T. If you are on the fence, don't be, join us.....You will be glad you did. If it turns out you are an asshole in any way, shape, or form? You won't be invited to the next get together, lol. Send me an email if you are 100% committed. I will send you information on the meeting place once I receive your email. Hopefully, the email on mpreviews cooperates with us.

SUAGUA, Earnhardt, and I met today for about a three hour breakfast. Alot of laughs and ball-busting as always. I expect next Friday to be more of the same.

earnhardt March 29th, 2014 03:09 PM

Speaking of ASS. Who knows a massage girl here in Chicago that likes the poop shoot filled from time to time. Many girls in Thailand love the brown hole fucked so her pussy can take a break. God I miss Bangkok.

sua gua March 29th, 2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earnhardt (Post 71222)
Speaking of ASS. Who knows a massage girl here in Chicago that likes the poop shoot filled from time to time. Many girls in Thailand love the brown hole fucked so her pussy can take a break. God I miss Bangkok.

Sick Bastard!
Go see Lisa, the one we spoke about yesterday.
Shell let you piss on her too.
Damn, how do I know this?
Cause I'm a sick Bastard.

sua gua March 31st, 2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 71219)
To all,

We are having a monger get together next Friday April 4th. I have five people committed to coming....as of today. If you would like to join us, send me an email(pm). Only email if you are 100% committed. I don't want to go back and forth with who is coming, who might come, etc, etc, etc. Some of you mongers may have cold feet to join. Let me say this, DON'T. If you are on the fence, don't be, join us.....You will be glad you did. If it turns out you are an asshole in any way, shape, or form? You won't be invited to the next get together, lol. Send me an email if you are 100% committed. I will send you information on the meeting place once I receive your email. Hopefully, the email on mpreviews cooperates with us.

SUAGUA, Earnhardt, and I met today for about a three hour breakfast. Alot of laughs and ball-busting as always. I expect next Friday to be more of the same.

Hey 1dr, You getting anything on this yet?
I have 1 on the other site.
Come on guys, if this time isnt good, we can adjust the time and date and area.
With all the I want to's, and ill be there's the last few weeks, we should of known by now how many are coming.
If we need to change the date or the meeting area, we can do that.

If Chinatown or another area is better for most, we can go there too.

diavolos March 31st, 2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 71240)
Hey 1dr, You getting anything on this yet?
I have 1 on the other site.
Come on guys, if this time isnt good, we can adjust the time and date and area.
With all the I want to's, and ill be there's the last few weeks, we should of known by now how many are coming.
If we need to change the date or the meeting area, we can do that.

If Chinatown or another area is better for most, we can go there too.

Hey Sua Gua,how is it going man, sent mail to 1drmain3 days ago,and to you yesterday,dint hear back from you guys,hopefully the mails got through,if not,i am still game for Friday,need to know time and place,thanks.

sua gua March 31st, 2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diavolos (Post 71242)
Hey Sua Gua,how is it going man, sent mail to 1drmain3 days ago,and to you yesterday,dint hear back from you guys,hopefully the mails got through,if not,i am still game for Friday,need to know time and place,thanks.

Again, I didnt get your email.
I spoke to 1dr and he said he will get in touch with you.

Bigsteve72 March 31st, 2014 06:31 PM

The time is pretty bad for me, but I'm not one to ask the team to rearrange everything for me.

1drmain April 1st, 2014 07:10 AM

We have the date, time and place. We are not changing venues now. Mongers either want to go or not go...it's that simple. I have two mongers flying in from Los Angeles for this get together.....and they are bringing a few California whores with them, lol.

Diavolos I will send you another pm now.

sua gua April 1st, 2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 71252)
We have the date, time and place. We are not changing venues now. Mongers either want to go or not go...it's that simple. I have two mongers flying in from Los Angeles for this get together.....and they are bringing a few California whores with them, lol.

Diavolos I will send you another pm now.

so there....

sua gua April 1st, 2014 07:29 AM

If you cant make this one because of the time or date.
We can arrange another one later in the month during the day for the married/traveling Mongers who cant come because of the time.

Its OK for someone else to arrange one too.