Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   I found Eilene! (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15074)

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 09:32 AM

I found Eilene!

Someone brought up Eilene in another thread and it got me thinking about her. So, I did a little digging online and I found her! It looks like she's either married or engaged to some guy who appears to be in his early 50's. I also found some pics of her on his facebook page and he mentions her by name, so I am sure it's her. I'm not going to post any of my findings here because her privacy should be respected, but I just wanted to let the Eilene fans who are out there know that she appears to be doing fine.

rounder9999 April 13th, 2017 09:56 AM

Wow, a blast from the past. I used to see her every few weeks. I still can't believe she was so inexpensive for her service. A little strange at times but worth it. Nice going funtimes07.

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 02:58 PM

Thanks man. I never saw her myself but I remember when guys were going nuts over her. The pics of her that I saw on her BF or husband's Facebook page weren't that great, but I guess she had great customer service skills! Lol

monger1 April 13th, 2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89866)
...The pics of her that I saw on her BF or husband's Facebook page weren't that great... Lol

Hey now! I resemble that remark. lol.

RoyalCrown April 13th, 2017 03:21 PM

I thought the rumor was that her BF/SO was one of us? Anyone want to fess up?

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 03:52 PM

He definitely looks like "one of us", judging by his FB pics. Looks like he's been to Thailand, monger's paradise, lol.

deezguy April 13th, 2017 03:57 PM

Clues or pointers to where we can find the posts? Or, how about posting the pics?

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 89871)
Clues or pointers to where we can find the posts? Or, how about posting the pics?

As much as I'd like to, like I said in the original thread opener, I'm not going to post her shit here out of respect for her privacy. She's moved on with her life and out of the game so I'd feel like a real shithead if I shared her pics here. I hope you understand, just trying to show her some respect as I know she was good to a lot of guys from this site.

cutback April 13th, 2017 06:34 PM

So Eilene is how she spells her civilian name when previously (@ BP adverts.)she spelled Eileen?

Just curious as I saw her several times also :)

Hugh G. Rexion April 13th, 2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89861)
Someone brought up Eilene in another thread and it got me thinking about her. So, I did a little digging online and I found her! It looks like she's either married or engaged to some guy who appears to be in his early 50's. I also found some pics of her on his facebook page and he mentions her by name, so I am sure it's her. I'm not going to post any of my findings here because her privacy should be respected, but I just wanted to let the Eilene fans who are out there know that she appears to be doing fine.

We have our first nomination for stalker of the year...lol

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion (Post 89875)

Fuck you hugh

Libertine April 13th, 2017 11:18 PM

funtimes07 and Hugh G. Rexion, keep it friendly guys. express yourself to each other without the name calling. don't make your comments personal. in other words, the forums are not to be used to say F U to another member. thanks again to everyone in the community for your forum contributions and continue to keep the conversations civil.

marsean April 14th, 2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 89878)
funtimes07 and Hugh G. Rexion, keep it friendly guys. express yourself to each other without the name calling. don't make your comments personal. in other words, the forums are not to be used to say F U to another member. thanks again to everyone in the community for your forum contributions and continue to keep the conversations civil.

Right on bros. Whole site is for enjoyment of hobby, no need to copy other sites that are adversarial.

Workswithwood April 14th, 2017 08:19 AM

Group hug everyone then play nice

Hugh G. Rexion April 14th, 2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89877)
Fuck you hugh

haha no hard feelings. just for entertainment purposes post back in week how many PMs you get requesting the info.

deezguy April 14th, 2017 10:03 AM

You can mark me down as number one! 😊

pumpagain69 April 14th, 2017 11:22 AM

I Found Eilene!

This topic will always be locked in mystery. First reports on forums was she was raising two teenagers with somebody and retired from business. Then a much later forum started by someone who saw sister through SA site said she was doing massage for select clients
and living with boyfriend not wanting to take on additional clients. Now we have this
forum started with the different spelling of her name and the mysterious research of
her mate from someone who said he never even met her. How would one even go about searching her mate-where would you even
start looking? So I guess I'll just have to wait for next years new forum thread to
see what other new mysterious info is revealed.

ilovelabia April 14th, 2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpagain69 (Post 89889)
This topic will always be locked in mystery. First reports on forums was she was raising two teenagers with somebody and retired from business. Then a much later forum started by someone who saw sister through SA site said she was doing massage for select clients
and living with boyfriend not wanting to take on additional clients. Now we have this
forum started with the different spelling of her name and the mysterious research of
her mate from someone who said he never even met her. How would one even go about searching her mate-where would you even
start looking? So I guess I'll just have to wait for next years new forum thread to
see what other new mysterious info is revealed.

Yes, really sick isn't it!

deezguy April 14th, 2017 12:16 PM

I love it. She's turned into an urban legend.

funtimes07 April 14th, 2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 89892)
I love it. She's turned into an urban legend.

Lol. Yeah, and maybe her 50 something year old boyfriend is Ichi. Wouldn't that be something.

RoyalCrown April 14th, 2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89894)
Lol. Yeah, and maybe her 50 something year old boyfriend is Ichi. Wouldn't that be something.

One can only hope... And they lived happily ever after.

NicetoKnow April 18th, 2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion (Post 89875)

You know...I won that Title in 2015, chasing down all the stuff I did on Aysah. (I still have the plaque mounted on the wall.)

OCTatts April 18th, 2017 04:52 PM

wouldn't it be crazy if on her FB pix, she had a bukkake style wad on her face?

Swallowbiach April 18th, 2017 07:43 PM

Me, I'm in the camp that hopes she leads a healthy and prosperous life. C'mon fellas, you know all these chicks cum - come and go. Let it go - let them all go on with their lives w/o us to bother them. Plenty more to go around.

NicetoKnow April 20th, 2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowbiach (Post 89953)
Me, I'm in the camp that hopes she leads a healthy and prosperous life. C'mon fellas, you know all these chicks cum - come and go. Let it go - let them all go on with their lives w/o us to bother them. Plenty more to go around.

For all my antics... But, yeh, I agree.

mikesan1 April 30th, 2017 01:15 PM

Eileen found me not too long ago.
I got the sense her clock was starting to tick and she was looking.
Looks like she found herself a keeper.
Not sure what kinda marriage material she's gonna make.
Could be a fast one.

ponocha April 30th, 2017 04:26 PM

what did Eileen look like? I'm not sure if I seen her.......was she the young cute Viet that worked out of the motel in Garden Grove. I think she only charged like $30 or $40

dj110 April 30th, 2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponocha (Post 90102)
what did Eileen look like? I'm not sure if I seen her.......was she the young cute Viet that worked out of the motel in Garden Grove. I think she only charged like $30 or $40

Yea. And would not accept tips. Always got the feeling she was fishing for a dude. Good for her.

NicetoKnow April 30th, 2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesan1 (Post 90099)
Eileen found me not too long ago.
I got the sense her clock was starting to tick and she was looking.
Looks like she found herself a keeper.
Not sure what kinda marriage material she's gonna make.
Could be a fast one.

Excuse my ignorance. Are you saying you married her?

mikesan1 May 1st, 2017 07:10 AM

No

I wish.
My hands were tied at the time but not anymore.

At least now I think I know what happened.

pumpagain69 May 1st, 2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesan1 (Post 90111)
I wish.
My hands were tied at the time but not anymore.

At least now I think I know what happened.

Other than you are free now and not before your two posts are confusing. How
long ago did Eilene find you?

NicetoKnow May 1st, 2017 12:33 PM

I know the number is still active, but no answer...went to VM.

mikesan1 May 1st, 2017 07:15 PM

Last year a couple weeks
before he 26th B Day she called me
outta the blue.
I should have expected it
but didn't.
We made a date and caught up.

Of course things got very hotbanf steamy
after dinner.
I asked her to wait and give me time.
She wasn't about to waitvforvanyone.
She doesn't have to.

mikesan1 May 1st, 2017 07:16 PM

Sorry for the crappy spelling.
I did this from my phone

mikesan1 May 1st, 2017 07:17 PM

She was obvioulsly shopping suitable husbands.
That's why she called me.
Only I wasn't quite ready.
I am now.

dj110 May 1st, 2017 09:40 PM

This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.

Hugh G. Rexion May 2nd, 2017 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 90123)
This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.

This shit is exactly why we are here:D

ponocha May 2nd, 2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 90103)
Yea. And would not accept tips. Always got the feeling she was fishing for a dude. Good for her.

oh she was great...I loved the way we would DFK in the shower and she would BBBJ there too

She was great at P2P in bed...although she claimed to only do massage

she told me she never took the tips because she was not a prostitute. The $30 was for the massage and all the other stuff was between consenting adults.. It was her way of protecting herself from LEo

I still remember the last time I saw her at a motel near NURU GURU....she was soo good...I guess it was her swan song....because she retire shortly after

mikesan1 May 2nd, 2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpagain69 (Post 90112)
Other than you are free now and not before your two posts are confusing. How
long ago did Eilene find you?

A year ago.
To the month.

I am pissed off I wasn't ready to pull her off the market at the time.
I should have been ready.
I had to ask her to wait for me bc my hands were still tied.

She didn't do anything wrong or improper either.
We just went out and caught up.

I fell for her years ago and never fell out.

She's a great chick and will be a great wife and mother.
I have never been shy about saying I want her for keeps.

I totally want her to be the mother of my kids.

funtimes07 May 2nd, 2017 09:43 PM

Oh yeah, DJ's right. This shit's gettin' real creepy.