Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Let's Play NAME THAT SPA (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13393)

1drmain August 19th, 2014 09:12 AM

Let's Play NAME THAT SPA

Mongers can you................NAME THAT SPA???????????? read below

My first visit, I had FS with a gal. My second visit I had FS with another gal. My third visit I had a threesome (I didn't ask for this). My fourth and fifth visit(s) I had a foursome (again I didn't ask) oh yeah and the girls get into it with each other.

Now, who can name that spa? If you name it, you will receive a gift of unspeakable value.

captain1954 August 19th, 2014 10:53 AM

Ok I will have go,well since you go back a bit some but not all may remember Alice's or back even further to Peking Spa and Elite.But I will choose Alice's !!! Final answer !

riverrat32 August 19th, 2014 12:32 PM

Is this spa still open? Cuz if we are getting into history, then you old guys will surely win!

1drmain August 19th, 2014 01:58 PM

This place is open and has been for quite some time.

earnhardt August 20th, 2014 09:05 AM

The name of the place is MIND SPA. It's all in his BIG head while his little head was in the dark.
How about a hint. Chicago or burbs.

riverrat32 August 20th, 2014 10:26 AM

Gotta be in Chicago.

dmichaels65 August 20th, 2014 10:58 AM

My guess is SUNKISS, LOL

1drmain August 20th, 2014 11:30 AM

Hint #1.....The place is an asian massage parlor.....

progolfer August 20th, 2014 05:23 PM

My guess would be Elegant on Grand Avenue or East Rhythm on Ashland. Just a guess tho.

sua gua August 20th, 2014 06:57 PM

I'm thinking Ivy in West Burb.

sua gua August 20th, 2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmichaels65 (Post 74145)
My guess is SUNKISS, LOL

Now that's funny.

diavolos August 21st, 2014 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 74147)
Hint #1.....The place is an asian massage parlor.....

you have got to be kidding...realy Doc...asian parlor,hmm, that narrows it down,lol .

dyk1 August 21st, 2014 11:36 AM

I give up

riverrat32 August 21st, 2014 01:36 PM

BD on Lincoln

progolfer August 22nd, 2014 09:22 AM

I will change my guess to Bd on Lincoln Ave. thanks riverrat32

riverrat32 August 22nd, 2014 07:06 PM

Just a guess...but it does sound too good to be true.

1drmain August 23rd, 2014 08:27 AM

So here is a visual for you mongers....Do not visualize me, lol. Unless your gay. Visualize the women......that might not even be a good thing since they are not lookers. However, the lights are low and it's a foursome....So who really cares.

I have two girls doing 69 on each other. I'm behind one of them and as I interrupt their 69 session, I start to fuck one of them doggy. I will pull out and stick my dick in the other ladies mouth who starts to blow me, then I put it back in and continue to fuck doggy. Now, what do you think the third gal is doing while this action is going on? She is licking my asshole. Yes, as I said this was/is a crazy session. So crazy, I probably won't go back.

There is a monger on this site who can confirm this action does go on. You know who you are mr.monger as we have discussed this, lol

NOW, who the fuck CAN NAME THAT SPA?

riverrat32 August 23rd, 2014 10:54 AM

I can't!! The only place that I can think of that does FS that easy is BD or T-Pro. But I haven't been around everywhere like some of the seniors.

Pray tell!!!

chanceforester August 23rd, 2014 12:30 PM

This looks like a fun game!

dmichaels65 August 23rd, 2014 06:35 PM

Since 1drmain is giving no more hints, I will say this Korean spa is no longer looking for Elite mongers.
I have spent too much time here and can confirm the crazy sessions here.
Riverrat, you need to venture out to the west burbs!

Thrasymedes August 23rd, 2014 09:39 PM

Ivy

That makes me think that's it Ivy in Lombard.

riverrat32 August 23rd, 2014 10:13 PM

I don't do much in the Western burbs, but I might have to soon!

1drmain August 24th, 2014 06:51 AM

There is a 4th gal who works at this spa. They told me next time to come in on a Sunday. They will close early and we will have the place to ourselves. This 4th gal? She will join in. My next visit would be a five-some.......free of charge.

riverrat32 August 24th, 2014 07:19 PM

Come on!!!

earnhardt August 25th, 2014 01:27 PM

Isn't it great to lead a bunch of HORNY bastards around on a leash. It gets everyone of us thinking and hoping we can name the spa.

diavolos August 26th, 2014 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riverrat32 (Post 74240)
Come on!!!

Riverrat,never question the man,the myth,the legend,if he says whatever, you better believe it ,its the truth,as far as you going to the western subs...no you wont.

dmichaels65 August 26th, 2014 05:51 AM

Diavolos, thanks for the thumbs up bro! LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by diavolos (Post 74276)
Riverrat,never question the man,the myth,the legend,if he says whatever, you better believe it ,its the truth,as far as you going to the western subs...no you wont.

riverrat32 August 26th, 2014 11:11 AM

D, if you read my posts, you'll know that I visit the Western burbs on occasion.

diavolos August 26th, 2014 04:51 PM

Be that as it may...still looking for reviews that you posted lately on mpr,dont know what your doing on RB ,I quit that site long ago.

diavolos August 26th, 2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmichaels65 (Post 74278)
Diavolos, thanks for the thumbs up bro! LOL

D_65,brother,there are only 2 living legends that I know off,numero ouno,none other than SG,not that far behind is my good friend ,1drmain...as far as the rest of us we have a lot of catching up to do.

sua gua August 28th, 2014 01:31 PM

I just talked to 1drmain and.......damn Im good!

PS...no he didn't tell me ahead of my guess!

dmichaels65 August 28th, 2014 02:14 PM

What do you win?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sua gua (Post 74302)
I just talked to 1drmain and.......damn Im good!

PS...no he didn't tell me ahead of my guess!

earnhardt August 28th, 2014 02:43 PM

He won a free weekend of pussy. 1drmain will pay for all of SG's girls for one weekend. Including house fees, tips and incall fees.

dmichaels65 August 28th, 2014 05:05 PM

Excellent!

Pony up 1drmain, LOL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by earnhardt (Post 74304)
He won a free weekend of pussy. 1drmain will pay for all of SG's girls for one weekend. Including house fees, tips and incall fees.

1drmain August 29th, 2014 06:35 AM

I should have excluded dmichaels and SuaGua from participating in this game. They both knew of my sessions at IVY, they just didn't know to what extent. So neither of you guys win a prize....I will buy lunch for both of you. Or a drink...or two...or three.

Thanks to all who participated in the game. Yes, the SPA is IVY in Lombard. I would imagine they will see an increase in business. I will let you know when my fivesome takes place. SuaGua wants me to take him there now. I told him I need a break from this place as I'm already bored. Maybe in a month or so I will revisit.

I had fun with this post. Hope some of you did as well. I will post again. Possibly another game.

progolfer August 29th, 2014 07:00 AM

Make sure you the winner turns out to be Sunkiss. Now the hard part, what is the question.

sua gua August 29th, 2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by progolfer (Post 74317)
Make sure you the winner turns out to be Sunkiss. Now the hard part, what is the question.

I got that one....
What is the Spa that many think is legit...the MMS is pure as the driven snow....All the girls never and will never play...guys are fooled by all of what they deem as the "pureness" about the place they hear from others....on and on.....

sua gua August 29th, 2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 74316)
I should have excluded dmichaels and SuaGua from participating in this game. They both knew of my sessions at IVY, they just didn't know to what extent. So neither of you guys win a prize....I will buy lunch for both of you. Or a drink...or two...or three.

Thanks to all who participated in the game. Yes, the SPA is IVY in Lombard. I would imagine they will see an increase in business. I will let you know when my fivesome takes place. SuaGua wants me to take him there now. I told him I need a break from this place as I'm already bored. Maybe in a month or so I will revisit.

I had fun with this post. Hope some of you did as well. I will post again. Possibly another game.

I was thinking of "Massage Jeopardy"....

The category is " girls who fool Mongers"

And the answer is...
Guys that think this girl doesn't play
for $40+ tip SG...

dyk1 August 29th, 2014 09:02 AM

Ivy is close by my work. I eat lunch in that strip mall. I don't usually have good luck at korean places though.

dmichaels65 August 29th, 2014 09:39 AM

It does get boring but I had fun in the stand up shower with one of then ladies. 1drmain, now you gotta wonder about stand up showers too , LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1drmain (Post 74316)