Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Massageanywhere (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15832)

hardcock March 1st, 2019 02:27 PM

Massageanywhere

Has anyone found any good hits?

bangnhoes March 2nd, 2019 02:23 AM

Yes but since I asked about yours and you shut me down I don’t think I will tell you anything

hardcock March 2nd, 2019 08:35 AM

Good! Thanks

hardcock March 2nd, 2019 12:03 PM

I have more pussy on call then you or the nut Dj110 will ever have!

MagicZoetrope March 2nd, 2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardcock (Post 96014)
I have more pussy on call then you or the nut Dj110 will ever have!

Laurent, You are tedious.

hardcock March 2nd, 2019 08:08 PM

Hello Laurent, what’s your Twitter?

MagicZoetrope March 3rd, 2019 12:14 AM

Tweet me your concerns. Or I can give you a ring, LJ.

Legitman March 3rd, 2019 06:48 PM

I’ve found two places on massageanywhere so far, one of them it’s a massage provider but she also does body shaving and waxing as well, plus whatever other needs you might have she is open to anything pretty much. She is chinese about 30-37 and she works out of this building with small offices but it has a back entrance and as soon as you go in she is on the left side. She works alone and she is available until 11pm weekdays so sat & sun 10pm very discreet place so after 7pm it’s just you and her in the building.

The other one it’s a barbershop which is advertised by a massage therapists. Once you get to the address given by her you pretty much say WTF! Then you look thru the window and you see 3 hairstylist sitting on the chairs waiting for customers. Once inside you get to choose who you like and then she takes you to the back of the Barbershop where there is two massage rooms and pretty much you know what’s next.

Both of these places are in the 626 area and both will provide anything you want...

hardcock March 4th, 2019 03:24 PM

I think I’ve visited both locations. Depending if this is the same location, I might be the silent partner of one of the locations. I partnered with a Chinese partner about 2 years back. Regular freebies and tax free. Well reviewed! Cheer

Legitman March 4th, 2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardcock (Post 96020)
I think I’ve visited both locations. Depending if this is the same location, I might be the silent partner of one of the locations. I partnered with a Chinese partner about 2 years back. Regular freebies and tax free. Well reviewed! Cheer

I don't think anyone knows about these places yet. no reviews online so far and the first location about the massage, shaving and waxing lady she told me she just move there about a month ago and I seen her twice already. I love the facetime calls where she dances for me in a very sexy way. for those who got intel on the waxing lady you guys are lucky and don't screw it up please.

jojoe19 March 10th, 2019 03:35 PM

In Massageanywhere.com look for Sunnee Junthanun (Lisa) used to be at Beverly Spa then at a spa on Melrose just east of Vine. Of course both are closed now. She is in Studio City now. I saw here a few times when she was at Beverly Spa (at least 7 years ago) and she gave a great massage and extras.

Since that time, she has gotten married and had a baby. I don't think the marriage lasted. I do not know if she is totally legit now, but I will find out and report.

Legitman March 10th, 2019 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For those fellow mongers who live by Rancho Cucamonga and would like to get a Brazilian wax by this cute girl let me know.

praetorianmind March 25th, 2019 02:12 PM

yes Massage anywhere has some hidden in there... i found pamela balian on there and also greisy girl who no longer works with her... :(, i also did templeofbliss girl.

macd7932 March 26th, 2019 05:50 PM

has anyone found any massage anywhere in Orange County/ like to know thanks

marsean March 27th, 2019 11:31 AM

macd7932, it's another search engine for various types, that you can search for whatever city you want. Mostly thera or legit, but not always AFAIK. Most ads there give phone and email or other websites and sometimes addresses, but some want your contact before disclosing specific location.

AssmanKramer April 26th, 2019 10:41 AM

I've tried to contact a provider on MassageAnywhere without any luck.

Curious, is "full body" reference in ads still code for HE?

Cubsfan60126 April 26th, 2019 11:55 AM

Massage Anywhere codes

Code words include soft, aromatherapy, light, release, magic, long strokes, and custom. Others are pretty open and say they do sensual massage. Some emphasize that their clients are always satisfied. Several other clues are that a masseuse charges a lot more than others like $100+ hour although some Asian massesuses charge less. And of course if there are photos of women who are dressed in tight clothing or various states of undress that’s also a sign there may be more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssmanKramer (Post 96114)
I've tried to contact a provider on MassageAnywhere without any luck.

Curious, is "full body" reference in ads still code for HE?