Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Pro vs Non-pro sex (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=12829)

dj110 December 16th, 2013 10:36 AM

Obsessive. You'd be surprised how real you and your masseuse can get. You do realize these are still eomen, they are not robots. And once things get REAL with them. They are a hell of a lot cheaper than the casual dating scene.

dj110 December 16th, 2013 10:47 AM

Obsessive. If she still expects money from you than you do not have her. Next time you have one you like and you think you might be "different " to her. Tell her u only have 20 as a tip because of an unexpected debt or emergency. See what she says. Or just ask her to see u outside the shop. Man, you might be surprised. I have seen plenty outside and a cheap dinner and a NICE hotel is well worth the marathon of sex you get in return. And if you continue to see her chances are she'll start to pay for lunch or dinner at times. Sometimes they'll even pay for the room, or if single, invite you to her place. I shit u not. I am meeting a girl this week at a hotel that i have seen 3 times at her work. Mo reviews, but works at a popular oc place right now. Hj girl. Kind of scared to give out more detail. But dude, she is really excited about it. Meanwhile, I'm going to try to squeeze another girl in there when she leaves.

MPkid December 16th, 2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 69282)
Obsessive. If she still expects money from you than you do not have her. Next time you have one you like and you think you might be "different " to her. Tell her u only have 20 as a tip because of an unexpected debt or emergency. See what she says. Or just ask her to see u outside the shop. Man, you might be surprised. I have seen plenty outside and a cheap dinner and a NICE hotel is well worth the marathon of sex you get in return. And if you continue to see her chances are she'll start to pay for lunch or dinner at times. Sometimes they'll even pay for the room, or if single, invite you to her place. I shit u not. I am meeting a girl this week at a hotel that i have seen 3 times at her work. Mo reviews, but works at a popular oc place right now. Hj girl. Kind of scared to give out more detail. But dude, she is really excited about it. Meanwhile, I'm going to try to squeeze another girl in there when she leaves.

That's how you know it's real...DJ is the real deal. If you can get a whore to see you outside (like a date) because she likes you, not because she wants to glom all the money and not have to share with the house....chances are she'll pay for everything. Otherwise you're just another "trick". The girls I have dated outside of work (before I was married) wouldn't let me pay for anything. Remember they make more money than us and spend / waste money like crazy. Don't believe me?...JUST ASK Ichi! Easy come easy go. Whores LOVE to buy expensive gifts for the guys they like. I have gotten a Gucci money clip, LV wallet, belts, clothes etc. and NONE of them were my GF just whores that liked me enough to date me outside of the shop and not charge me.

The many reasons I monger are: Easy and cheap to get that new smell pussy daily, It's a hobby so I enjoy doing it the same as any hobby, I'm married, Even when I was single I gave up on going out to meet and pick up women because all I was finding were American or Americanized girls. SO just because I can pick up a girl at a bar or somewhere doesn't mean I want an America cunt calling me and ruining my life. That is when I learned that if you hang out where there are FOB girls...I can meet and date what I like. Mongering is WAY cheaper in the long run and less headaches and bullshit. Let's say you meet your dream girl and most "good" girls aren't going to give up pussy on the first date so you spend $50 -$60 for drinks and a snack to get to know her....then maybe a dinner date for another $50+ and if you have skills like DJ and can get her to drink your cum after that second date it still cost you $100+ and more work that it's worth to bust that nut. Then over the net few dates you're going to pay more so my guess is on average it will cost you $300-$400 for the first 2-3 times you fuck her....then you are ready to fuck her friend or mom or anyone but her again and it starts all over. I'd rather have a cool GF or wife as a companion and throw $100 to $180 for some strange that I don't have to worry will show up at my house in the middle of the night banging on the door asking why I don't call her anymore! (we've all dated her...right?)

IF I was single I would IMMEDIATELY move straight to Asia do not pass GO do not collect $200! Maybe I monger because deep down I know if I get caught the worst that will happen is I get divorced and can will be free to leave the country! However, the odds of getting caught doing this are as slim as an anorexic Ethiopian! But I won't have an emotional relationship with anyone outside my marriage....if that makes any sense at all? LOL

dj110 December 16th, 2013 07:40 PM

Also. By the time u see her outside. You have more than likely already had sex or that is the reason you are seeing her outsie. And she knows it. there is no pretending...no bullshit. She meets you at hotel, you fuck. You relax a bit. Go get lunch or dinner. Maybe drinks. back to hotel, you fuck. Hop in shower. hang out in bed watch a little tv. talk a bit. You fuck. Fall asleep. Wake up with wood...You fuck. get the picture.

Seriously Obsessive, it's not some gold cup out of reach. you just have to reach for it. If you can't bag a young hottie. bag an attractive middle aged one. I banged a 35(BS) chinese HJ girl all night and the sex was incredible. She was not hot, but attractive and it was a damn good time.

chanceforester December 17th, 2013 03:21 PM

[quote=MPkid;69285] slim as an anorexic Ethiopian!
This is an excellent saying master. Grasshopper is going to use it!

MPkid December 17th, 2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj110 (Post 69287)
Also. By the time u see her outside. You have more than likely already had sex or that is the reason you are seeing her outsie. And she knows it. there is no pretending...no bullshit. She meets you at hotel, you fuck. You relax a bit. Go get lunch or dinner. Maybe drinks. back to hotel, you fuck. Hop in shower. hang out in bed watch a little tv. talk a bit. You fuck. Fall asleep. Wake up with wood...You fuck. get the picture.

Seriously Obsessive, it's not some gold cup out of reach. you just have to reach for it. If you can't bag a young hottie. bag an attractive middle aged one. I banged a 35(BS) chinese HJ girl all night and the sex was incredible. She was not hot, but attractive and it was a damn good time.

Obsessive isn't attracted to Asians so he either has to look for some Russian/Euro hotties or keep dealing with American cunts.

dj110 December 17th, 2013 03:50 PM

By the way, that 35 yr old chinese lady i banged has graduated to handing out BBBJ.

needasianspinner December 19th, 2013 04:49 PM

I don't mean to be rude, but some people are annoying. Some people come off as desperate and needy and insecure and weak. These characteristics in men are major turnoffs for women.
If this is your personality, you can't just change it. It would take a lot of hard work and probably therapy.
If Obsessive comes off in person the same way he comes off in his writing, then he has a real problem. That would be why even his "friends" won't fix him up.
I have definitely had a few male friends that I liked for various reasons, but I also knew there was no chance of fixing them up with any women I knew.

chanceforester December 19th, 2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needasianspinner (Post 69353)
I don't mean to be rude, but some people are annoying. Some people come off as desperate and needy and insecure and weak. These characteristics in men are major turnoffs for women.
If this is your personality, you can't just change it. It would take a lot of hard work and probably therapy.
If Obsessive comes off in person the same way he comes off in his writing, then he has a real problem. That would be why even his "friends" won't fix him up.
I have definitely had a few male friends that I liked for various reasons, but I also knew there was no chance of fixing them up with any women I knew.

Confucius say Obsessive okay as long as not compulsive together.

Sore_Loin December 19th, 2013 11:14 PM

Good points needasianspinner. But he suggested -mentioned- several times that he is not a good looking guy.

Yes personality can overcome this, if you have or can cultivate a natural spark. But obsession over your own looks (because the world tells you people are obsessed with looks) can make it so much harder to be confident and playful, so you have to handicap that. He is intelligent, but the main problem is that through years of reinforcement he EXPECTS a negative result. He is longing for something, but expecting to be disappointed, unconsciously making it happen. He can fool himself for a little while but he knows how each script will end. Deep pattern. He has summed it up for us, this "always" happens.

But this is going on all over the lovelorn world. So many give up and stop trying, or, adjust the approach and find new ways of being happy (mongering is just one example). But if he still wants a non-pro relationship, he needs to understand that basically people like light, mysterious light that asks for nothing in return, instead of predictable or even sensible darkness, no matter what; forget getting the girl or getting something back, just give HER joy, be capricious and move - to the opposite of needy.
So, don't be … Obsessive! And back to needasianspinner's point: are we asking of him not to be himself? There are even ugly people who still ooze charisma. Can it be learned? Probably a bit, but not like a subject, a set of rules. It is a way. MPKid shed a lot of light on this, and in his case, he applied himself, got momentum and his confidence grew hand in hand with EXPECTING a better outcome, or not caring so much. He fell back in love with himself in a way. And this is what the girls pick up on.

Wow. I'm not even high.

Good Luck Obsessive. Don't take life so seriously, you are just a player upon a stage. Tell yourself a different story every night.

MPkid December 20th, 2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sore_Loin (Post 69361)
Good points needasianspinner. But he suggested -mentioned- several times that he is not a good looking guy.

Yes personality can overcome this, if you have or can cultivate a natural spark. But obsession over your own looks (because the world tells you people are obsessed with looks) can make it so much harder to be confident and playful, so you have to handicap that. He is intelligent, but the main problem is that through years of reinforcement he EXPECTS a negative result. He is longing for something, but expecting to be disappointed, unconsciously making it happen. He can fool himself for a little while but he knows how each script will end. Deep pattern. He has summed it up for us, this "always" happens.

But this is going on all over the lovelorn world. So many give up and stop trying, or, adjust the approach and find new ways of being happy (mongering is just one example). But if he still wants a non-pro relationship, he needs to understand that basically people like light, mysterious light that asks for nothing in return, instead of predictable or even sensible darkness, no matter what; forget getting the girl or getting something back, just give HER joy, be capricious and move - to the opposite of needy.
So, don't be … Obsessive! And back to needasianspinner's point: are we asking of him not to be himself? There are even ugly people who still ooze charisma. Can it be learned? Probably a bit, but not like a subject, a set of rules. It is a way. MPKid shed a lot of light on this, and in his case, he applied himself, got momentum and his confidence grew hand in hand with EXPECTING a better outcome, or not caring so much. He fell back in love with himself in a way. And this is what the girls pick up on.

Wow. I'm not even high.

Good Luck Obsessive. Don't take life so seriously, you are just a player upon a stage. Tell yourself a different story every night.

You hit the nail on the head. Once you learn this stuff you will not care what the girl thinks or more so you don't put as much stock into any ONE girl. If I try to pick up a girl or start a conversation with a girl that I might like and she blows me off I don't care even a little bit and I don't take it personally that something is wrong with me. I know what i have to offer and if I'm not her type or she doesn't see it I could care less....fuck her and on to the next. Its a numbers game...plain and simple. My buddy called it the 37 rule. He wasn't a good looking guy or even a charmer but he said if you have the balls to walk up to a girl and ask her to go to bed with you most will not....but he said he never asked more than 37 before one said OK. LOL

kewlBraad December 24th, 2013 04:42 PM

Obsessive,

I think the reason you are getting so much advice on this thread is because you started a thread a few months ago asking (or at least pondering) the question "how can I get the hot American looking women I want without having to pay for it?" Or some sort...

Bottom line...women ask why we can't be attracted to them without them looking hot and sexy. For us, we are attracted (initially) to what we see. Women want to feel secure and safe. Money offers that to them. If you have money, make it work to your advantage. Not in a "hey I'll pay you to have sex with me" way, but in a traditional find the woman you like, pursue her and make her feel secure and safe because you can provide for her way.

Of course this means you are going to have to look for women that aren't just looking for a "good time." You're going to have to find a good looking, but stable and down to earth lady. Not easy, but that is life. How you do that, and what you do when you find her is up to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsessive (Post 69264)
I'm not trying to get help or advice from you guys. I was just sharing because the discussion seemed relatable to me. To the guys who then jumped in to give advice, it's appreciated but my experience is not what you may think. I know about the stuff that's supposed to help in normal dating but I never got it to work for me. If I ever did, I wouldn't be here. It makes me wonder about MPKid - if he got normal dating to work for him to his satisfaction, why is he mongering? The only reason i can think of for any guy to monger who otherwise has access to women is because he's married and wanting variety or he's not getting the kind of women he wants.

I'm being honest. I'm not throwing bull around like somehow I'm getting the kind of women I want but inexplicably still here. I'm here because I can't get the kind of women I want but at least I found a way to rent them. It's a downer because the money is so insignificant sometimes I wonder why they wouldn't just be into me any other way?

I don't disagree about American women. Most are counts and the few good ones remaining are being brainwashed these days by extreme feminist thinking. The problem is I tend to only find American women attractive. Not purely just American. What I mean is Western-looking white or American-Asian. Pale Latinas. White, Spanish or Italian European. German. Swiss. I don't like their Western personalities but I like their Western look. Where can I find that look but not the attitude? Where can I find women who can care for a guy based on his mind and personality and not his looks or wallet? I don't mind if a woman might originally pay attention to me because of money but I don't want to feel like I have to pay for her time or attention.

Chogori December 24th, 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsessive (Post 69264)
Where can I find women who can care for a guy based on his mind and personality and not his looks or wallet? I don't mind if a woman might originally pay attention to me because of money but I don't want to feel like I have to pay for her time or attention.

You want a woman who cares for mind and personality yet you seem to base what you want in a woman on having a certain look. You are attracted to a certain look in a woman. Double standard?

needasianspinner December 28th, 2013 02:26 PM

Chogori, I agree. He wants a woman who is not superficial or greedy. But this woman has to be white, good looking, and have a nice body. That is a double standard.

He is also thinking that his mind and personality are so impressive, that they compensate for other shortcomings. If this was true, I think he would have found plenty of long-term relationships by now.

I can't speak for everyone here, but it does seem like most guys here are looking for a little variety on the side. Most guys here have current girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, wives, divorced wives, etc. They don't have problems with finding meaningful connections and real relationships with women. Their problem is keeping these relationships healthy and interesting. Obsessive's problem is finding a woman who meets his standards and wants him to be her man.

asiansam December 28th, 2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needasianspinner (Post 69547)
Chogori, I agree. He wants a woman who is not superficial or greedy. But this woman has to be white, good looking, and have a nice body. That is a double standard. ...

More like an impossible combination!

MPkid December 29th, 2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 69549)
More like an impossible combination!

I agree....my experience is America is fresh out of single, non-greedy, good looking, white girls with good bodies that aren't cunts. Best you can hope for is to maybe get two out of 5 of these traits. If she's single and good looking she probably will be chubby and not white...if she's good looking and white you can bet she'll be a greedy cunt and not single...you get my point.
However, Eastern Europe is still chuck full of them ;)

mumford75 December 30th, 2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 69556)
I agree....my experience is America is fresh out of single, non-greedy, good looking, white girls with good bodies that aren't cunts. Best you can hope for is to maybe get two out of 5 of these traits. If she's single and good looking she probably will be chubby and not white...if she's good looking and white you can bet she'll be a greedy cunt and not single...you get my point.
However, Eastern Europe is still chuck full of them ;)

Keep looking for young ones with hot bodies and gods-gift attitudes and you get greedy girls and heart burn. If you have a few years, a few dollars, and a decent attitude you can find plenty of 35 yo-plus women who enjoy a good lay as much -or more- than you do.... and appreciate your effort.

chanceforester December 31st, 2013 06:16 PM

[quote=MPkid;69556]I agree..... If she's single and good looking she probably will be chubby and not white...

I'm good with that...actually chubby has become something of a fetish for me...yes...I'm a chubby chaser!

MPkid January 2nd, 2014 01:10 PM

[quote=chanceforester;69605]
Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 69556)
I agree..... If she's single and good looking she probably will be chubby and not white...

I'm good with that...actually chubby has become something of a fetish for me...yes...I'm a chubby chaser!

There are always exceptions to every rule...that is why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors! LOL

southOC January 5th, 2014 11:23 AM

On January 2, 2014 I had sex with a former girlfriend who is Mexican American and about 15 years younger than me. She is a civilian. As I have stated, I generally only have sexual relations with prostitutes. However, I recently had every test known to man and I came out clean.

Since we broke up she has gained at least 20 pounds and she was sorta fat to start with. She has sloppy titties and a gut that makes her look 6 months pregnant. She also has a full bush.

Oh, and she also is now married to a big Mexican American guy who is at least 20 years younger than me, five inches taller and outweighs me by 40 pounds. Perhaps that added to excitement.

We always had great sex in the past- that was never our problem. Anyway, she went nuts while we were doing it- begging me to give her a baby, etc. It was a hot as it gets. She has been texting me nonstop about getting together again.

I don't have to worry about her husband kicking my ass. If he finds out he will flat out kill me. He is a big San Francisco 49er fan and in a couple of hours he will go to a bar in San Clemente and watch the game. During that time, I will fuck his bride again. Hopefully, I will live long enough to provide an update.

chanceforester January 5th, 2014 04:39 PM

[I don't have to worry about her husband kicking my ass. If he finds out he will flat out kill me. He is a big San Francisco 49er fan and in a couple of hours he will go to a bar in San Clemente and watch the game. During that time, I will fuck his bride again. Hopefully, I will live long enough to provide an update.[/quote]

Yikes.....

Orb2 January 5th, 2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjinla2001 (Post 69692)
On January 2, 2014 I had sex with a former girlfriend who is Mexican American and about 15 years younger than me. She is a civilian. As I have stated, I generally only have sexual relations with prostitutes. However, I recently had every test known to man and I came out clean.

Since we broke up she has gained at least 20 pounds and she was sorta fat to start with. She has sloppy titties and a gut that makes her look 6 months pregnant. She also has a full bush.

Oh, and she also is now married to a big Mexican American guy who is at least 20 years younger than me, five inches taller and outweighs me by 40 pounds. Perhaps that added to excitement.

We always had great sex in the past- that was never our problem. Anyway, she went nuts while we were doing it- begging me to give her a baby, etc. It was a hot as it gets. She has been texting me nonstop about getting together again.

I don't have to worry about her husband kicking my ass. If he finds out he will flat out kill me. He is a big San Francisco 49er fan and in a couple of hours he will go to a bar in San Clemente and watch the game. During that time, I will fuck his bride again. Hopefully, I will live long enough to provide an update.

That sounds like a huge turn off of a woman. How in the world did you stay hard?

MPkid January 6th, 2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orb2 (Post 69703)
That sounds like a huge turn off of a woman. How in the world did you stay hard?

You didn't get the memo? Obama declared Jan 2, 2014 National Fuck a Fatty day! C'mon now... keep up on your monger news!

hornyag101 January 6th, 2014 11:22 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Damn I missed it, gonna have to make it up with 2 fatty's next year, can't wait.

southOC January 8th, 2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orb2 (Post 69703)

Yeah, I get what your saying. I normally don't enjoy being with 165 lb. women but somehow I can still get rock hard with her. I just don't mind heftier Mexican girls. On the other hand, I have not interest in overweight Asians. I quit trying to figure myself out about 25 years ago.

hornyag101 January 8th, 2014 12:28 PM

Glad to see you're alive TJ!