Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   I found Eilene! (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15074)

funtimes07 April 13th, 2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion (Post 89875)
We have our first nomination for stalker of the year...lol

Fuck you hugh

Libertine April 13th, 2017 11:18 PM

funtimes07 and Hugh G. Rexion, keep it friendly guys. express yourself to each other without the name calling. don't make your comments personal. in other words, the forums are not to be used to say F U to another member. thanks again to everyone in the community for your forum contributions and continue to keep the conversations civil.

marsean April 14th, 2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 89878)
funtimes07 and Hugh G. Rexion, keep it friendly guys. express yourself to each other without the name calling. don't make your comments personal. in other words, the forums are not to be used to say F U to another member. thanks again to everyone in the community for your forum contributions and continue to keep the conversations civil.

Right on bros. Whole site is for enjoyment of hobby, no need to copy other sites that are adversarial.

Workswithwood April 14th, 2017 08:19 AM

Group hug everyone then play nice

Hugh G. Rexion April 14th, 2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimes07 (Post 89877)
Fuck you hugh

haha no hard feelings. just for entertainment purposes post back in week how many PMs you get requesting the info.

deezguy April 14th, 2017 10:03 AM

You can mark me down as number one! 😊

pumpagain69 April 14th, 2017 11:22 AM

I Found Eilene!

This topic will always be locked in mystery. First reports on forums was she was raising two teenagers with somebody and retired from business. Then a much later forum started by someone who saw sister through SA site said she was doing massage for select clients
and living with boyfriend not wanting to take on additional clients. Now we have this
forum started with the different spelling of her name and the mysterious research of
her mate from someone who said he never even met her. How would one even go about searching her mate-where would you even
start looking? So I guess I'll just have to wait for next years new forum thread to
see what other new mysterious info is revealed.

ilovelabia April 14th, 2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpagain69 (Post 89889)
This topic will always be locked in mystery. First reports on forums was she was raising two teenagers with somebody and retired from business. Then a much later forum started by someone who saw sister through SA site said she was doing massage for select clients
and living with boyfriend not wanting to take on additional clients. Now we have this
forum started with the different spelling of her name and the mysterious research of
her mate from someone who said he never even met her. How would one even go about searching her mate-where would you even
start looking? So I guess I'll just have to wait for next years new forum thread to
see what other new mysterious info is revealed.

Yes, really sick isn't it!

deezguy April 14th, 2017 12:16 PM

I love it. She's turned into an urban legend.

funtimes07 April 14th, 2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 89892)
I love it. She's turned into an urban legend.

Lol. Yeah, and maybe her 50 something year old boyfriend is Ichi. Wouldn't that be something.