Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   California Private Forums (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Asian Age Game (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13230)

MPkid May 26th, 2014 03:33 PM

I love how everyone goes right for LADYBOY as soon as you mention Thailand! LOL I can assure you that SHE wasn't. I am an expert. I am a board certified amateur gynecologist!

MPkid May 26th, 2014 03:36 PM

She is 42 years old.... Deez it the winner! GOOD EYE sir!!! You get to fuck her when you go to Thailand...I'll PM her facebook to you and you can "friend" her! LOL
Then again maybe she was a ladyboy...only a surgeon could make a pussy as tight as hers!

deezguy May 26th, 2014 04:07 PM

As Ralphie-May said in a stand--up routine, "She sure has a big ol' monkey!"

chanceforester May 26th, 2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 72441)
I looked at those pants, again. That's not camel toe, is it? That's the bump from a trouser worm! Ladyboy.

LOL! Asian men can be difficult, too.

Funny, I went to a job and met a Chinee office manager...smokin' hot. Wearing a chinee floral sun dress and low heels. Only a little bit of makeup, a small pooch on her belly...

Fairly good engrish with a heavy accent.

She could easily pass for 40, but I could tell she was late fifites.

No wedding ring. I'm going back soon to see how I can support her operation....

Pictures are tough, but usually in person (not low light) a discerning, experienced monger can tell.

I have a full head of hair, minimal wrinkles and a goofy face, so I pass for 40 all day long....then they realize I can only do one pop and they know I'm grandpa....LOL!

chanceforester May 26th, 2014 05:24 PM

It's Memorial Day, WTF are we doing on this site right now....oh yeah, you know you are a monger when....

chanceforester May 26th, 2014 05:25 PM

Oh and Deesguy gets rittle gween skwayah for discernment!

MPkid May 27th, 2014 11:15 AM

This girl looked in her late 20's (at most) in bright light and close up. Also she had a kid but you would never know it looking at that body. I went through many photos of her to try to find the ones that best represented her looks and even posted one of her without makeup. It would have been easier to guess if you knew her back story...she owns a hair salon, has a kid, owns a car and a condo etc. One more reason to go to Asia where you can fuck a 20 something lady that is over 40 LOL You know what they say...Old soup is pretty good if you warm it up! Also women are like dog shit...the older they get... the easier they are to pick up!

chanceforester May 27th, 2014 09:00 PM

Also women are like dog shit...the older they get... the easier they are to pick up![/quote]

Fresh dog shit is easy to pick up too; it's just messier and the potential to get some on your hands is more likely. Also, there is always some residual that is left behind for the gardener...

So, if the saying is correct, then picking up older women should be less messy and/or less costly...

Unfortunately, that has not been my experience.

Confucius say: Women are like baggage. The older the bag, the more problems in transit!

chanceforester May 27th, 2014 09:04 PM

You know what they say...Old soup is pretty good if you warm it up!

Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold....peas porridge in the pot nine days old!