Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Herpes Alert! (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=16127)

VMLuv October 20th, 2020 06:34 PM

How the fuck does Admin allow this loser to continue? What. The. Fuck.

hardcock October 20th, 2020 07:40 PM

Herpes symptoms:
- pain and itching
- small red pumps or tiny white blisters
- ulcers or scabs
During the initial outbreak, you will have flu like symptoms. Muscle aches, fever, swollen lymph nodes and possible headaches. The herpes can remain dormant for some time. Yet, you can still transmit. Should I provide the re-occurrence symptoms?
2 Types
HS V 1
HS V 2 - highly contagious
Herpes can be transmitted via kissing, oral sex, facesitting, unprotected sex or simply through skin/skin contact. HS V2 is common among sexual intercourse. Good luck gentlemen.

hardcock October 20th, 2020 07:48 PM

Herpes symptoms:
- pain and itching
- small red pumps or tiny white blisters
- ulcers or scabs
During the initial outbreak, you will have flu like symptoms. Muscle aches, fever, swollen lymph nodes and possible headaches. The herpes can remain dormant for some time. Yet, you can still transmit. Should I provide the re-occurrence symptoms?
2 Types
HS V 1
HS V 2 - highly contagious
Herpes can be transmitted via kissing, oral sex, facesitting, unprotected sex or simply through skin/skin contact. HS V2 is common among sexual intercourse. Good luck gentlemen.

wormgob October 20th, 2020 07:49 PM

Admin: DELETE and REMOVE THIS ENTIRE THREAD

Allowing defamatory allegation about a provider and STI to be posted in the forum is off limits repugnant bullshit

david a vega October 21st, 2020 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardcock (Post 97912)
I'm glad I play safe. I've been informed one very talented and well reviewed provider is Herpes (oral) positive. 2 clients are thus positive and your probably next. I've read her reviews and noted who and when the reviews where posted. Herpes typically takes 4-6 weeks to show and sometimes may remain dormant, until stressful situations. You can spread even if not broke out! Better not expose your wife's! I suggest being careful.

Bro, just because you caught it don’t try to shame others. HC... go see a doctor instead of writing BS when you’re the one that caught it.

hardcock October 21st, 2020 08:49 AM

Those of you with concerns call this number for support:/testing
800-225-2437

luvnickeroff October 21st, 2020 10:09 AM

Since when has hadcock become concerned with safesex. Should we call him Dr. hardcock, or take it he is providing a number he used due to symptoms experienced?

hardcock October 21st, 2020 04:08 PM

You can also call: 800-854-7771 24 hours a day for emotional help. It's not uncommon to lash out at others during these difficult times. Take care and be careful

look4goodrub October 21st, 2020 08:05 PM

It's so uplifting to see the softer, feminine side of the Cock...so caring, so nurturing...

hardcock October 22nd, 2020 10:04 AM

It's not uncommon to feel anger, lash out at others, name calling and so on. Every individual who has responded clearly demonstrates the profile of an individual who has exposed themselves to unprotected sex. Stay safe and get help. I've posted numbers. Use them